Jungkook

For: AiSHii24

Kea POV

I walked through the aisles with a stack of books in my hand as I searched for the last book.

"Come on where are you?", I asked no one scanning the books.

I looked up and sighed as the least book I needed was on the top shelf. I'm not that tall and I didn't see any available chairs to stand in. I sat my books down next to me and jumped to reach it. But of course no luck. I jumped again but lost my balance. I prepared myself to hit the floor but instead I fell in someone's arms.

"Woah now. Be careful babe.", I heard and looked up to see Jungkook.

"Kookie? Aren't you supposed to be in class?", I asked.

"I felt that my girlfriend needed me.", he said grabbing the book for me.

He handed me the book am but before I could get it he pulled back and raised an eyebrow.

"Do I get a reward?", he asked and I leaned up to kiss him.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me passionately. I pulled away and he bit his lip with me still in his arms.

"Why do you need all these books anyway?", he asked.

"Homework. Mr. Kim wants us to do a book report on some guy.", I told him and he nodded.

"We could do homework at my place. Study buddy.", he nudged me and I giggled.

"No funny business mister.", I said carrying my books to a desk.

I sat them down and he pinned my arms above my head as he pressed his body closer to mine.

"But I like funny business.", he said and I blushed.

He leaned down to kiss me again but more heated this time. His tongue entered my mouth and his other hand grabbed my hip to pull me closer. He pressed his knee between my legs and I let out a quiet moan.

"Were in a library Kea. You can't be so loud.", he whispered before backing away from me and sitting in a chair.

"Hello Kea. Another book report I presume.", Mr. Jung asked.

I nodded and kept my head down to hide my flustered face. He hooded toward Jungkook who waved back with a look of innocence. Mr. Jung left and Jungkook stood up.

"We you after school.", he whispered in my ear before pecking my lips.

I stood there dumbfounded and remained flustered until I saw him again. That punk.

A/N- Hey guys. This book is literally almost over. Have like 5-7 more I think. Then Got7 will begin. But can you guys please read Bloody Sins. Tell me what you think. Vote and comment.