J-hope

Sweet

You turned in the bed, wrapping the thick sheet around you as you suppressed the shiver that was beginning to roll down your spine. It was absolutely freezing in your bedroom. So, you sat shivering as cold air seeped in through the uncovered cracks.

"H-Hoseok," you chattered, turning to his side of the bed. Before you could request to cuddle, he pulled you close to him and wrapped his arms around you, him being just as cold as you were.

You were both wearing hoodies and sweat pants to bed, but you still felt like your fingers were turning blue.

"It's too cold in here. I can't sleep comfortably." He said, flipping back the covers. You clenched your jaw as more cool air hit your body. "I'll be right back."

You sat on the bed quietly while he disappeared into the living room. After hearing little commotion, he poked his head back into the doorway.

"Come here and bring that cover with you.", he smiled.

You did as instructed, picking the cover up in your arms and leaving the bedroom. You closed the door behind you so that the cold air wouldn't spread through the whole house.

When you went into the living room, you saw that Hoseok had put down three sheets, four pillows, and at least three blankets on the couch. You laughed and threw your blanket on top of the bundle.

"Come on, we're camping out in here tonight. It's too cold in there," he said, lying back on the couch.

You smiled and lay down next to him, immediately feeling warmer once he wrapped an arm around your waist. Once you both were completely comfortable and thawing out from the cold, he picked up the remote.

"Let's watch a movie. It has to be on Netflix, though, because I'm not getting up to put in a DVD." He said. You nodded in agreement.

"Hey, let's watch Jaws! I haven't seen that movie in so long," you suggested.

He smiled and clicked on it, and then set the remote down to nuzzle into your neck. His skin was still much warmer than yours, so you bundled up against him tighter as the movie began.

"Eat this!" You quoted as one of the most iconic scenes you remembered from your childhood played across the television.

You felt Hoseok stir behind you as he exhaled warm breath on your neck. "Jagiya...are you sleep?" You whispered to him.

He shook his head. "No, no...just keep watching the movie," he said sheepishly.

By this point, you were a little too warm under all the blankets and your hoodie. You sat up and peeled your hoodie off of your body.

"Hoseok?" You whispered in the darkness.

You were only greeted by his light snores. You smiled, leaned down, and kissed him.

"I love you," you whispered to him before planting one solid kiss on his forehead.

Lying back down, you curled against him again, wrapping his arm around you and drifting off to sleep.