Jimin

Sweet

I was on my way for my usual cake run at the bakery. The cakes were good and the  cake boy, Park Jimin, was cute.

"Tae Jin where have you been", the cashier said causing me to smile as I walked in.

"Where have you been Tia?", I replied.

"Come hug me sexy.", she said pulling me in for a hug.

"Gosh I haven't seen you in forever.", she told me.

"Jenn cover the register I'll be right back", She told a girl pulling me to a empty table.

After talking for a while I had told her about my crush on the cake boy.

"Who Jimin?", She whispered and I nodded.

"Well then you've got a job.", she said smirking.

"What", I asked dumbfounded.

"We need another set of hands and you could get to know abs.", she said.

"Abs?", I questioned.

"Yes that's what I call him. His abs are to die for but not a lot of people know he doesn't even know I know.", she said giving me an apron and pulling me to the back.

"Yo Jimin", She shouted.

"Ne", I heard that voice.

"We have someone joining our bakery.", she motioned to me.

We locked gazes and his face lit up when he saw me.

"H-Hi Tae Jin" , he greeted nervously.

"Hi Jimin.", I replied blushing.

"Show her the ropes and have fun....but not to much fun", Tia said walking back to the cash register.

"So what do you need to know.", He asked.

"Well I know how to bake its just decorating.", I said.

After a while I got the hang of it until a cake had to be decorated for a wedding.

My hands were shaking and I think Jimin noticed. Before I could say anything Jimin had my hands in his putting the icing on the cake.

"Mainhae for shaking so much.", I said.

"Its ok", he stuttered.

Tia got the cake and sold it causing me to smile. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Jimin put some icing on my nose. I turned to see him smiling.

"Oh it's on", I said grabbing the batter.

We had a great time throwing icing, flour and cake batter at each other until I slipped. Jimin tried to catch me but ended up falling on top of me. Our laughing died down when we stared at each other. I could hear my heart beating fast as he came closer. I caught his lips and closed my eyes. He pulled away and all you could hear was our panting. I blushed and he smiled again. "THAT SMILE IS GOING TO KILL ME.", I thought.

He helped up and held onto my hand.

"Ok guys Its closing ti.........", Tia stopped when she saw us.

"Mainhae for the mess.", we said at the same time.

"Wow you guys really know how to hit it off.", she said shaking her head.

"Go home lovebirds.", she said pushing us out. He walked me all the way home. 

"Wait but how will you get home?", I asked holding his hand.

"I can walk it's not that far.", he said.

"But it's freezing outside...you can stay here if you'd like", I suggested.

He smiled and nodded following me inside.

"Umma I brought a friend.", I shouted.

She came out of the kitchen and smiled.

"Oh dear why are you two cover in cake ingredients?", She asked.

"Long story but this is Jimin.", I said.

"Oh is this the boy you keep talking about?", She asked and I blushed.

"Umma", I whined as Jimin chuckled.

"You kids can go in the living room.", she said after hugging Jimin.

We sat on the love seat as we watched The grudge. I could feel Jimin staring at me and I blushed.

"Tae? I know this is sudden but will you be my girlfriend?", he asked and I nodded hiding my blush.

He grabbed my chin and kissed me. The kissed turned passionate when he pulled me closer.

"Saranghae", he whispered shocking me.

"I know we just started dating but saranghae Park Jimin.", I replied cuddling up to him.