J-Hope

Sweet

"Hoseok!!!", I shouted from the kitchen and he walked in.

"Ne?", he said with a mouth full of cookies.

"Yah oppa I'm baking a cake. If your eating cookies then you don't get any.", I smirked and the cookies fell out of his mouth.

"Ok Ok jagiya don't take my cake away from me.", he said dramatically.

"That's what I thought. Now hand me the flour.", I laughed.

He passes me the flour as I mixed the icing in a bowl. He stuck his finger in the bowl and laughed.

"Ha Ha Ha", he said waving his finger in my face.

I smirked as I grabbed his finger and sucked the icing off. He went wide eyed as I licked his finger before continuing to mix the icing.

"Yah that's not fair.", he whined.

"How is it not fair.", I asked and he threw flour at me.

I glared at him before grabbing a handful and tossing it in his face.

"Now its on.", he said grabbing the bag of flour and I got the bowl of icing.

"You wouldn't dare.", I said and he smirked before dumping the bag on me.

I put icing in my hand and smeared it all over him before putting the bowl on his head. He grabbed me and pulled me to his chest before we collapsed to the floor laughing.

"Now were all sticky pabo.", I smacked him.

Instead of replying he crashed his lips into mine before rolling us over so he was on top. He pulled away and smiled down me.

"You taste good.", he told me before putting icing on my nose.