Jungkook

Sweet and Sexy

All guys are all the same. Rude, mean, and not a single care in the world. You know what I need a night out. I went to my closet and pulled out a black mini skirt and a silver top that showed just enough cleavage. Never thought I'd wear something do revealing but what the heck. I locked up the house and drove to the club.

"A night out Nikki.", I told myself getting out.

I walked inside and the smell of sweat and alcohol reaches my nose. I felt a pair of eyes on me but brushed it off. I went to the bar and ordered shots.

"Damn can you hold all that liquor.", a deep voice asked.

I turned to my right and saw the sexiest man I have ever seen. Jeon Jungkook. The things I would do to him. I shook my head remembering what my ex did. He is the reason I'm here.

"Yes I can actually.", I replied not paying him any mind.

"Ten more", he paid the bartender and my eyes widened.

He poured ten shots and Jungkook gave me a challenging look.

"Are you challenging me?", I laughed.

"If you finish first I will leave you alone. If I finish first you have to come with me.", He smirked.

"Your on.", I said and we began.

He drank all his but I still had one left.

"I won.", He smiled grabbing my hand.

"A bets a bet.", I said following him.

He led me into a room and pushed me against the door. He kissed me roughly and I moaned. He moved his hand between us and rubbed my damp underwear.

"This wet for me eh?", he kissed my neck.

I nodded as he sped up. My knees would have gave out if I wasn't being sandwiched between him and the wall.

"Jump", he commanded and I obliged.

He laid me on the table and slid my shirt off. He unhooked my bra and I pulled his shirt over his head. He played with my breasts as I squirmed for his touch.

"So beautiful", he whispered in my ear.

He kissed me licking my lips for entrance which I granted. Our tongues wrestled for dominance but his won. He explored my mouth while undoing his belt. He slid my underwear down my legs before kissing my clit. He came back up and slid in. Pain shot through my body and I shut my eyes as a tear fell.

"Oh shit. Are you ok I didn't mean to...", he started to panic and I grabbed his arm.

"I'm ok just give me a minute.", I said and he nodded before kissing me.

It was passionate kiss and the pain soon subsided. I told him to continue and he smiled pulling out and pushing back in. He found his rhythm and the pain turned to pleasure.

"Jungkook....faster", I moaned and he chuckled.

He sped up putting my legs on his shoulders. He hit a spot in me that sent tingles up my body.

"Oh right there!!!!", I moaned again.

"Like that?", he teased.

His thrust became sloppy as I neared my peak.

"I'm about to explode!", I said and he bit his lip.

"Me too.", he groaned as I came.

He came right after and collapsed on top of me.

"And what shall I call my new jagiya.", he smiled.

"Nikki.", I told him and he moved some hair out of my face.

"My Nikki", he said kissing me.

A/N HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI!!!!!! HOPE YOU LIKED IT.