Not an Update

**I know you guys are tired of these. WHERE ARE THE IMAGINES!! I know lol don't worry I'm working on them. I wanted to let you guys in on my new story since the C Clown one Gone Without A Trace(GWAT) is on hiatus. This is a BTS story and the plot is similar to that of GWAT.(lol sounds funny)

**But anyway Bangtan is a most wanted gang who has commited many crimes. But when they are caught in the act by innocent bystanders things get dangerous. That's all I'm saying for now.

**If you want to be in it..........you know what to do.

*Name- Soo Jin
*Age- 17
*Member- Jungkook and Jimin are NOT available.
*H/C, E/C- Dark purple hair with grey eyes
*Victim or Friend

^^^^Now for this part you could either be a friend of Bangtan or be a victim.
Victim being you get attacked, kidnapped, robbed, stalked. That kind of thing.
*Personality- Optional.

P.S. Everyone can't be a friend. I can't pick if everyone wants the same thing.

I'll pick only 3-4 and maybe others along the way for the other members. Who's knows, you character might end up in the story. My other story(Destined) will be continued along with my imagines. I might not be able to update as fast because of classes but I'll do my best. Thanks for supporting me!!! I love all of you.

Either comment or pm me. Not every member will be taken, like I said I'm only picking 3-4.