Jimin

Sweet

For: SHIN8_jikook

Shina POV

I sat alone at a small table outside of a diner. I caught sight of my ex and his new girlfriend walking by. I hid my face and went unnoticed. I let out a sigh before my best friend's face popped in front of me.

"Noona.", he sang.

"Hey Taehyung.", I said sadly.

"What's wrong?", he asked concerned.

"Jimin just walked by.", I said.

"With Soo Joo?", he asked and I nodded.

He had that goofy smile on his face causing me to give him a confused look.

"Come on. Lets show Jimin what he is missing.", he said and my eyes widened.

"What? How?", I asked and he intertwined our fingers. "You aren't serious."

"Yep I am.", he beamed.

Before I could say anything he pulled me into the diner with our hands intertwined. I saw Soo Joo looking at us and blushed. Taehyung smiled before nuzzling his head into my cheek with his arm around me.

"Isn't that Shina?", I heard Soo Joo asked before Jimin turned to look at us.

He had his fists balled and I avoided his gaze. Taehyung was smiling the entire time ad he plan was going well. He ordered us ice cream before we walked outside.

"Yah!", I heard his voice yell.

"Oh hey Jimin.", Taehyung greeted acting oblivious to the situation.

"Don't hey Jimin me. What are you two doing?", Jimin asked.

"Well me and my jagiya are out on a date.", Taehyung answered.

"A DATE?!", Jimin shouted causing me to flinch.

"Ne. Next we're going to the fair.", Taehyung added.

"No way.", Jimin sneered.

"And why not?", I said with my hands on my hips.

"Because your my jagiya.", he told me.

"Last to me I checked you were dating Soo Joo.", I countered.

"Only because I'm not over you!", he shouted.

"What.", I said dumbfounded.

"I'm still in love with you Shina. I always have. I only dated Soo Joo in order to get over you but I couldn't.", he confessed.

Taehyung called his hands and patted himself on the back.

"Now get back together and be happy. But Park Jimin you hurt my best friend again I'll personally hurt you.", he smiled before walking away.

"Will you be my girlfriend again?", he asked and I slowly nodded.

"I swear to never hurt you again.", he smiled.

A/N- I hope you liked it. I'm a fan of your works so for you to request I was so happy lol.