Jungkook

For: nikkiamaxwell

Nikky POV

I sat on the couch as my best friend made popcorn. He came back as I pressed play.

"Yah Y/N you're not supposed to play it till I got back.", he whined.

"Your back.", I stated and he glared at me.

Jungkook sat beside me as the movie started. We were both really into the movie that we didn't notice our hands touched. I froze when his hand touched mine and he moved it to his lap.

"Mainhae.", he whispered and I nodded.

As the movie continued on I kept stealing glanced at Jungkook admiring his features. His thin lips, he cute cheeks, and his hair.

"Like what you see Nikki?", he teased and I smacked him as a light blush appeared on my cheeks.

"Aww your blushing.", he teased.

"No I'm not.", I defended and he started poking me.

I moved as he leaned forward and the two of us fell to the floor with him hovering over me. It was complete silence as the only sounds heard were our heavy breathing.

"Wow.", he said quietly.

"What?", I asked.

"Did anyone ever tell you how pretty you were.", he asked and I blushed.

"No. Your the first.", I replied.

"Good.", he smiled before his lips connected with mine.

My eyes widened but I kissed back as his lips never left mine. He pulled away and a smile crept on his face.

"Um Nikki I don't know if this is good but I like you. As in like like you.", he said shyly and I smiled.

"I like you too Kookie.", I told him and he gave his bunny smile.

"Will you be mine?", he asked and I nodded.

We sat up and cuddled on the couch. Finally the boy that I've loved for so long is mine.

A/N- Sorry for the wait hope you liked itHow do you guys like my new story so far. I need more feedback for it so I know to make it a long story. Also you all should be on lookout for Every Sinner Needs An Angel(ESNAA). Two more guys will be up for the taking ;). Will announce the news under that story only.

-Jinn Jinn