Jungkook

Sweet
For: Paigepachia

Paige POV

I looked through the shelves for some vegetables as I prepared dinner. But unfortunately for me I'm too short to reach the spices I need. I let out a frustrated huff before climbing onto the counter. I heard a giggle before two hands held my waist.

"Jagi what ya doing?", Jungkook asked cutely.

"Trying to get the pepper. Why do we keep it here anyways?", I asked and he shrugged.

He pulled me down before he reached for the pepper and handed it to me. I pouted as he kissed my cheek, knowing I'd be teased for it later. He went upstairs before I continued with dinner. After finishing I decided to make a cake while he was in the shower. I put the icing on the cake after taking it out if the oven. Of course with the cake being hot I didn't think the icing would melt off. I cursed as it got on the counter. Jungkook came back and began laughing at me. I glared at him as be came in for a hug.

"Ani. You laughed at me.", I pouted.

"Yeah but come on if it was me you'd laugh too.", he said.

"Well that's true.", I agreed.

"You should add sprinkles babe. Makes it colorful.", he suggested.

I nodded before he kissed my lips passionately.  I wrapped my arms around him when the phone rang.

"I'll get it.", he said walking into the living room.

I began searching for the sprinkles before I looked up in the cabinet. And of course they are on the top shelf where the pepper was.

"Baby", I called slowly.

A/N- I finally have a tumblr. So for the people who asked here you go. And hope you liked this imagine.

http://jeon-soo-jinn.tumblr.com/