Jimin

Sweet and a little Sexy
For: btsdabomb

Hwa Hyun POV

I just finished washing the dishes when I hear the door open. I jumped when two arms wrapped around my waist but relaxed when I heard him chuckle.

"What did you jump for?", he asked before kissing my neck.

"You just scared me.", I sighed as he bit down gently.

I moaned causing him to smirk against my skin. He pulled away to admire his work and I crossed my arms.

"What?", he chuckled grabbing my waist.

Your a tease.", I huffed and he kissed my forehead.

He walked upstairs and I finished cleaning the kitchen. After about 30 minutes the kitchen was clean and Jimin was strangely quiet. I walked up the stairs to our room before a smile planted on my face. He was laying on his side with his hand under his head sleeping soundly. I tip toed over to him and kissed his cheek. As I moved to walk off he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down next to him. His arm automatically snaked around my waist pulling me closer.

"Jimin-ah I have to finish cleaning.", I quietly whined.

"Lay here Hwa Hyun please.", he begged and I giggled.

"Well since you asked nicely.", I said and he kissed my forehead before drifting off to sleep.

I just admired his sleeping face as I laid there beside him. He smiled in his sleep causing me to kiss his lips before falling asleep myself.

A/N- Hope you like it.