J-Hope

Sweet

I had won tickets and back stage passes to see to my favorite group. BTS!!!!!!!! I am really excited to see them perform. I get to see my bias J-hope. I heard my phone ring and I knew it was my friend because of her ringtones Just One Day.

Mira: Heyyyy are you ready!

Me: Yes I am so ready when are you coming?

Mira: I'm outside let's go!

Me: Ok Ok.

I hung up and made my way out the door.

"See you late umma!", I called out.

"Have fun", She replied.

I ran to Mira's car and she immediately drove off.

After we arrived got a quick glance of the boys walking in the back door. Me and J-hope made eye contact for a split second causing both of us to smile and blush. I felt Mira pinch me and slapped her arm.

"Are you even listening", She asked.

I nodded and looked back at him but he had walked in. I looked at Mira with a I will kill you look.

"What", She shrugged.

"Nothing but I'll get you", I said lowly walking to the entrance.

After the concert

I grabbed Mira's hand and we made our way to the backstage gate.

"Ahh there you are", the guard said to us.

"Do you need our passes?", Mira asked.

"Nope there was a request for you two", he told us leading us to the guys dressing room.

As he opened the door 7 boys came charging throughout hugging Mira and I.

"Boys this is Mira and Yoo Min.

We stood frozen still registering that BTS was hugging us.

"Mira come hang with us I think J-hope wants to get to know Minnie here.", Rapmon explained causing to blush.

V went into the room and pulled out a nervous J-hope. Mira smirked at me before agreeing with Rapmon. After they left J-hope showed me inside.

"I take it your as nervous as I am?", he asked breaking the silence.

"I guess so", I said before we started playing 20 questions.

I got to know him really well and we have many similarities. We ended up handling a silly dance off.

"Wanna watch a movie?", he asked.

I nodded and he put in a movie while we cuddled on the love seat. I felt my eyes getting heavy and I let my head rest on his chest.

No one's POV.

J-hope looked down at Yoo Min and pushed a strand of hair out of her face.

"Good night.......Jagiya.", he whispered kissing her forehead.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!