Jin

Sweet

For: Park_YunRi

Y/N POV

"Eomma.", I heard a voice cry.

"Ne.", I answered.

"Appa won't get up.", my daughter whined.

I shook my head before getting up and grabbing her hand. I led her upstairs to our bedroom where Jin was sleeping peacefully. I sat on the bed bringing my daughter with me. She laid on her father's back causing him to stir.

"Who's attacking me?", he asked.

"Your daughter wants to play.", I told him and he popped an eye open.

"Minnie. Wae?", he whined as she hit his back repeatedly.

"Play with me.", She said and he laughed.

"Okay Okay. We'll go to the park so go get dressed.", he told her.

She jumped down before running to her room. He sat up bringing his arms around my waist. He pecked my cheek causing me to giggle.

"Get ready. Or she'll come back with a vengeance.", I joked and his eyes widened.

"Oh no.", he mumbled as he ran to the bathroom.

After he got ready, we walked to the park which was only five minutes away. I sat under a tree watching the two of them play.

"Catch me appa.", she laughed before sprinting as fast as her little legs could carry her.

He caught her in mid air before they came over to me. He sat down and fished his phone out of his pocket. He positioned it above us before the sound clicked.

"A perfect selca with my perfect family.", he smiled before kissing me.

"I want one too appa.", Minnie pouted before he kissed her forehead.

A/N- Hope you like it.