Jungkook

Sweet and Sexy

You jumped immediately when you felt the rumble of thunder shake the house.

You felt yourself lose your footing and squeaked as you fell backwards in Jungkook’s arms. He looked down at you and smiled.

"I guess I walked in at the right time?" He smirked.

You let out a shaky breath and stood up straight. “I really don’t like storms.”

"Well, the storm isn’t that bad. Come on, we’ll watch a movie or something until it passes.", he suggested.

Jungkook held your hand and walked with you to the living room. You sat down on the couch, and he layed across the couch next to you and sitting his head on your lap. The movie would be Wrong Turn, to torture you since you were already frightened by the storm.

"Hey, it’s okay." Jungkook would say sheepishly as he looked up at you.

You could see the tiredness in his eyes and smile. The movie started and about 30 minutes later you heard light snores.

"Jungkook?" You whispered, looking down at him. You sighed once you saw him sleeping silently on your lap.

You continued to watch the movie, becoming more and more frightened as the characters were quickly abducted. The cannibal roared throughout the house just as thunder hit causing the power to go out. You screamed in the darkness, and immediately covered your mouth.

"W-what happened?" Jungkook said sitting up in full alert.

He tried to look through the darkness and sigh. He felt for your face and kiss your nose. "Baby, it’s alright." He said once he felt you shaking.

"Calm down.", he said kissing you.

You kissed back and he smiled before sucking on your neck. You lightly moaned as his hands traveled down your body. He left open mouthed kissed down your chest sliding his hand in your shorts.

"Kookie.", you moaned as his finger slid into you.

You bucked your hips meeting his thrusts as he fingered you. You moaned as you neared your peak. Before you could come he pulled away and slammed into you.

"Oh Kookie!", you shouted as he slammed into you.

He kissed you swallowing your moans and you grabbed his hair. He moved down to your neck and your stomach tightened again.

"I'm gonna....", you shouted before your came.

You screamed in bliss as you rode out your high. He continued until he came as well before falling on top of you.

"Are you calm now?", he smirked.

"Yes Kookie. Thank you.", you smiled nodding off to sleep.