Jungkook

For: just_a_little_hope

Sydney POV

I sat on the couch as my best friend made popcorn. He came back as I pressed play.

"Yah noona you're not supposed to play it till I got back.", he whined.

"Your back.", I stated and he glared at me.

Jungkook sat beside me as the movie started. We were both really into the movie that we didn't notice our hands touched. I froze when his hand touched mine and he moved it to his lap.

"Mainhae.", he whispered and I nodded.

"Its ok.", I blushed before turning my attention back to the screen.

I could feel his eyes on me as I tried to keep my eyes glued to the screen. I bit my lip and he turned sway. A monsters appeared on the screen and I screamed before grabbing onto Jungkook. He stiffened but I was to scared to ask why. He brought his hand up and rubbed my back while shushing me.

"Its just a movie Sydney.", he chuckled and I buried my face in his chest.

We sat there quiet for about ten minutes before I spoke.

"You smell good.", I said shyly.

"Is that why you're still holding onto me?", he teased and I blushed.

"No. I was scared that's all.", I said moving away.

I could catch a hint of sadness flash in his eyes but he quickly sent me a smile.

"Let's continue the movie then shall we?", he stammered.

I nodded and he unpaused the movie after the monster jumped out. I had a blanket close to my face as the woman neared the closet. Just as she opened it the lights cut off followed by a flash of lighting. I screamed and Jungkook quickly embraced me in his arms.

"Its ok Sydney I'm here.", he whispered.

"What happened to the lights?", I whimpered.

"Just a small storm no big deal.", he chuckled as he held me.

After a while I was beginning to fall asleep when he brushed my bangs back out of my face.

"You're so beautiful Syd. If only you knew that's how I see you. A beautiful cheerful person. Who I wish was mine.", he sighed.

It felt as if my heart stopped. I couldn't believe he feels this way about me. I couldn't help but smile when he placed a small kiss on my forehead.

"I love you Jungkook.", I mumbled before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

"I love you too Sydney. Always have and always will.", he said.