Suga

Sexy
For: LuKaiTao

Plot: Involves rain.

Y/N POV

I can't believe him sometimes. Its been a stressful day and all he cares about is himself. I decided to walk home from the studio and with my luck it started to rain. I shouted in frustration as the water hit my face. It wasn't raining hard just a sad crappy day. And of course I don't have a jacket.

"Damn it all!", I screamed continuing to walk.

"Y/N!!", I heard his voice.

I ignored him and kept walking. He grabbed my arm and I stopped.

"Yah, you'll catch a cold.", he stated pulling his jacket over me.

"I don't need it.", I mumbled.

"Yah this isn't the time to be a pabo.", he said.

"Your the pabo always working. There is barely time for..", I was cut off when he kissed me.

The kiss became passionate and I let out a moan when he grabbed my butt. He pulled away and grabbed my hand pulling me towards the house.

"Um Suga?", I asked and he laughed.

"Its alright.", he assured me.

He pulled me behind him and we walked to the pool. He stopped and turned to me.

"I know I messed up. So I wanna make up for it.", he said and I gave him a confused look before his lips crashed into mine.

I kissed back and threw my arms over his shoulders. His hand went around my waist as he kissed and nibbled on my neck.

"Suga..", I moaned and he unbuttoned my shirt.

It fell to the ground and I undid his belt. He smirked and undressed before getting in the water. I bit my lip and copied his actions. He pulled me to him and kissed me as his back hit the wall. I could feel his erection on my stomach and grinned. I grabbed him and pumped a few times.

"I'm supposed to be making it up to you aren't I?", he asked and I laughed.

He slid into me and I moaned. He smiled and brought my hips down to meet his thrusts. His hand snaked between us and rubbed my clit. I felt my stomach tighten and he bit my neck. I screamed as I came all around him causing him to come as well. He pulled out and I kissed him.

"Am I forgiven?", he asked I smiled. "I'm sorry about what I said earlier I was just kinda stressed."

"I know and its ok.", I told him.

"Now let a go before we both catch a cold.", he said carrying me into the house.