Suga

Sweet(back to the imagines)

I whined as Suga yet again took my favorite beanie. And it early in the morning I don't really feel like brushing my hair.

"Oppa give it back", I said reaching for it.

"Let me wear it then you can have it back.", he said smiling.

I huffed a went to the bed and lied down. I felt him lie on top of me holding his weight on his elbows.

"You'll get it back", he said kissing my shoulder.

"I better", I warned and he chuckled.

He kissed my shoulder again before rolling beside me. I brushed some hair out of my face and he kissed my nose, cheek and lips.

"What are you doing?". I giggled as he hugged me closer.

"How do I have you?", he asked serious.

"You deserve me hehe you got my love peasant.", I joked and he laughed.

"Yah in serious though.", he said.

"I fell for you that's how.", I said simply and kissed his passionately.

"I like everything about you. Your hair, lips, face, body, legs.", he began kissing me again.

"And I like your hair, your lips, your voice, your body", I told him as he sucked my neck.

"No it's to early oppa.", I said and he stopped.

"Cuddle me then.", he whined moving on top of me with his head on my stomach.

I giggled at his childish antics but held him as his snores filled the room.

"Saranghae Suga", I kissed his head playing in his hair.