V

Sweet

Another day at school only to be bullied by BTS yet again.  Why me. I think about that all the time. I haven't done anything wrong to them.

"Yah Sujin get out of the way.", I heard someone shout.

I turned and it was none other than Kim Taehyung. I can't stand him he's the worst of all BTS.

I politely moved with my tray in hand until I was tripped and landed face first in my lunch. The lunchroom erupted into laughter and I was embarrassed and upset. I turned to see BTS laughing patting Taehyung on the back and that was it.

"Wtf is wrong with you huh?". I yelled causing everyone to go silent.

"What did you say?", Rapmon their leader asked.

"Nobody speaks to BTS that way", Jimin added.

"Oh what now you don't want to answer the question be big boys instead of dumb immature kids. Yeah I like playing the flute, yeah I do my homework, yeah i get straight A's some might call me a nerd but that doesn't give you the right to torture me the way you do. I mean what have I done to you guys? I have done nothing wrong!", I continued yelling until I was in tears.

"Answer me!!", I screamed at BTS as their mouths hung open.
"So now the big and bad Kingkas have nothing to say?", I asked and chuckled.

"You know what just leave me alone and f#ck off!!!!!!!", I yelled grabbing my bag and running out of the lunchroom leaving BTS dumbfounded.

I ran to the school garden and just cried. I couldn't believe I was just humiliated like that. I stayed there all day meaning I missed my classes. I saw a group of people approach me and of course it's BTS.

"What come to torture me some more!", I shouted.

"We came to apologize", Jungkook said.

"What....why", I asked.

"We didn't mean to cause you that much trouble it's just that Taehyung doesn't know know how to express his emotions.", Rapmon said.

"What does that have to do with me?", I asked.

"It means I like you", Taehyung blurted out shocking me.

He sat in front of me and I avoided eye contact.

"You have every right to hate me but I just act like that when I'm around you. My umma never really taught me how to act with girls. So mainhae. I'm really sorry for the pain I've caused.", he explained and I felt bad.

He looked at the guys and they walked back to their hangout spot I suppose.

"I'm truly sorry Sujin I am please forgive me.", he pleaded looking sad.

I nodded and he hugged me.

"I have one more question....Will you be my girlfriend?", he asked.

I smiled and nodded. He took me home where I cleaned up and came back to school.

"We're sorry toooooooo noona", Jungkook said as we walked in class.

"Yea we sowwy", Suga said pouting with J-hope.

"Its ok", I said as Taehyung back hugged me.

"Group hug!", Jin shouted and everyone came together for a hug.