Jungkook

For: wolfs31

Adriona POV

"Babe we gotta go.", I heard Jungkook call up.

"Almost ready.", I called back while curling my hair.

He walks into the bathroom and places his hand on my waist. He smiles at me as I apply my lip gloss.

"You look great now come on.", he said playfully.

"We both know BTS is going to win so why rush.", I asked and he smacked my butt.

I smiled and unplugged everything before grabbing my purse. We made our way out and I noticed the van is already here. The door opened to reveal the rest of BTS. I got in and Jungkook after me.

"You look great Adriona.", Suga commented and I thanked him.

"Are you guys ready for the awards show?", I asked and they all shouted.

"And you? Are you ready?", I asked Jungkook before grabbing his hand.

"I guess. And I have you with me so the nervousness subsided a little.", he smiled and I giggled.

After a while we arrived to the awards and the door opened. Paparazzi were everywhere followed by the many flashes of the camera. We took our pictures before making our way inside. I sat next to Jungkook and he put his hand on my thigh. The performances went by quickly and the award for best male rookie group was vastly approaching.

"And the award for best rookie group is.......", the mc said before opening the envelope. "BTS!!!"

The crowd roared in applause as the boys got up and bowed. Jungkook pecked my cheek before making his way to the stage. Rap Monster accepted the award and began his speech.

"We really couldn't have done it with our fans and supporters. We love all Armys and we thank you for this award.", he said before Jungkook reached for the mic.

"And I couldn't have survived the stress of it all without my jagiya, Adriona. I really hope that all you Armys can be happy for us and not tear her down.", he said and the crowd applauded.

My eyes were wide as he smiled. He just made our relationship public. I let a few tears rolled down my cheeks as I clapped for them. They all came back and I pulled him in for a kiss.

"I told you you'd win.", I said and he hugged me.