Jimin

Sexy

You had just got home and your sexually frustrated. You noticed Jimin sitting on the coach watching tv. You approached him quickly straddling him.

“Hey”, you breathed before kissing his lips.

He was a bit taken back by the kiss, but he immediately fell prey to you as your lips fell onto his. You slipped your coat off of your shoulders and bent your arms to your back so that you could unzip your dress. That’s when Jimin stopped.

"What are you doing?", he asked.

"I’m trying to have sex with my boyfriend." You stated.

"Really now?", he asked.

“No questions. Just kiss me.” You pressed your lips to his again as you found your zipper.

Pulling it down, you stepped out of your dress and grabbed Jimin hair. 

"What? No, let’s go to the-" You cut him off by starting to unzip his jeans.

You felt him tense up as you pulled down his jeans and gripped his member through his boxers.

"Now." You instructed, knowing you had full control.

Your control wouldn’t last long, however. Jimin nodded, kissing you quickly and grabbing your waist. He sat down on the floor and pulled you down on top of him. When you were on the floor, he groped your breasts as he kissed your neck, making you moan lightly.

"I can’t wait," you panted as you positioned  yourself on top of him.

He laid back as you found a comfortable position. Once where you wanted to be, you laid your fists on his chest and slowly slid onto his member. You both immediately moaned as you started to move on top of him. You started to feel flushed as he gripped your hips and started to move with you.

"I’m so close," you called, feeling your stomach tighten.

Jimin nodded, hissing as he pushed himself deeper into you. You dug your nails into his chest as you dug you hips deeper against him, making him reach your g-spot. Before you could hold yourself back, you came screaming out in ecstasy, your moan and flow of release making Jimin come as well. You collapsed next to him, curling into his chest.

"Is that what you've been waiting all day for?" He said, turning to you and making you laugh as he kissed your lips.