Jimin Part 2

Sweet

It's been six months and my babies are doing well. Yep babies I'm pregnant with twins. The only ones who know are Jimin, me, and BTS. I have received a lot of support from the Army and little to no hate. Haven't encountered any sasaengs so that's good right.

"Jagiya I'm home", I heard my boyfriend shout.

"I'm in here on the sofa.", I replied.

He came in smiling and sat beside me hugging my waist.

"And how are my three babies doing", he asked.

"YAH I'm not a baby", I pouted folding my arms causing him to smile.

"Your my baby and so are they.", he stated.

I scoffed as he sighed frowning.

"What's wrong.", I asked.

"BTS is going on tour next week first stop Moscow and then to the big USA.", he told me and my heart stopped.

"Why now what about....", I started to cry and he pulled me closer.

"Don't cry Mia I will have Jin stay here since he just had that operation he isn't authorized to leave.", he assured me.

I quietly nodded before he grabbed my hand.

"Come on its late and you need to sleep.", he said pulled me up.

We walked to the bedroom in silence and he tucked me in. He played beside me and I let a few tears roll down my cheeks ans he pulled me closer.

"Its going to be alright.", was the last thing I heard before falling asleep.

Nest Morning

I woke up to find Jimin gone and the smell of pancakes hit my nose. I got up when I saw a note on the dresser.

Hey jagiya you were still asleep when I got up and I didn't want to bother you. I hope this tour won't last long because I don't know how long I can be away. Haha cheesy I know but just take it easy. Jin is there to help if needed. Saranghae babe see you as soon as I can.

                                                 -Jimin <3

I smiled and made my way downstairs to hear Jin in the kitchen singing Just One Day.

"Neowa danduri bonaeneun party party", he sang not knowing I was there.

"Neowa haruman itgireul barae barae.", I continued and he laughed.

" Neowa danduri bonaeneun party party", he finished and I felt the kids kick.

"You guys like that song?", I asked rubbing my belly and they kicked again.

After I ate I felt a pain in my side and groaned.

"Are you ok? Do I need to call Jimin", he asked worried.

"Aniyo I'm fine oppa", I said and the pain hit me again but this time I felt something running down my legs.

"Oh dear Jin get my purple bag from beside the couch we need to go to the hospital.

"Jinja they are coming now", he asked getting the bag.

He carried me to the car and got out his phone.

"Here call Jimin", he ordered and drove to the hospital.

Jimin: Hello

Me: Oppa

Jimin: Mia what's wrong?

Me: They're coming......the babies

Jimin: Jinja....ok ok just breathe ok and I'll be there in a few hours.

Me: Hurry

Then I hung up when we pulled up to the hospital.

Jimin POV

After she hung up I began freaking out.

"YAH Jimin what's wrong?", Jungkook asked me.

"She's in labor", was all I can say.

"Well what are we standing here for we done for the week let's go pabos", Suga yells as we run the the van.

"To the airport", Rapmon tells the driver.

Time Skip

We got to the hospital and I asked for her room. The lady tells us and we zoom down the hall. I knocked and I heard her faint voice say come in.I opened the door to see her holding a blue bundle and Jim holding a pink. He turned and saw me holding out my daughter to me. I carefully held her and smiled when her eyes opened.

"She's looking at me.", I saw as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"No fair I've been trying for hours", Jin whines.

"Well she knows her dad", my jagiya said smiling at our son.

"Hey Yoo Min I'm your appa", I said as she grabbed my finger.

"And I'm your umma Tae Min.", I smiled and looked at V who was shocked.

"He has my name", he cried into Jungkook's shoulder who was also crying.

I heard Rapmon sniffle and I looked at him.

"What there's something in my eye", he lied and everyone laughed.

Suga took a button off his shirt and put it on Tae Min's blanket.

"Swag", he said as Tae opened his eyes.

"Really", I asked and he shrugged.

I looked at the babies and walked towards her. I handed Yoo to Jin and got a box out of my pocket getting down on one knee. She looked shocked and covered her mouth

"Min I have loved you since the day you moved to Korea. Since the day we first made eye contact to the birth of our twins. I want to spend the rest of my life with you so will you marry me?", I asked.

She nodded and I slipped the ring on her fingers. The guys stepped out and closed the door. All you could hear was them yelling and shouting that we got engaged.

I looked at them and smiled. My perfect family.

Don't forget to vote and follow.