Rap Monster

Sweet

I sighed sitting on the couch. My boyfriend was still working late again. I heard phone ring and saw it was Namjoon.

Y- Hello

RM- Hey babe

Y- Where are you?

RM- At the studio still.

Y- sigh* When will you be home.

RM- I dunno babe I'm really sorry.

Y- Your always working.

RM- Well it's part of my job as an idol.

Y- There's no need to shout.

RM- Your always whining about how I'm not there.

Y- I wouldn't whine if you be home most of the time.

RM-See your doing it now.

Y- If I whine to much then we shouldn't be together.

RM- Apparently not bye.

He hung up on me and the tear fell. I threw my phone to the wall and the screen broke. I went to the bathroom and closed the door. I looked at my razor and those thoughts came flooding to my mind. But all I did was cry sitting on the floor. I laid my head on the toilet seat ans closed my eyes slipping into slumber.

Next morning

I woke up lying in bed with the sun beaming through the curtains. I smelt bacon and sat up when last night's event came to mind. I slowly got up and peaked into the kitchen. Namjoon was standing at the stove with tear streaks on his face.

"Namjoon.", I called out softly and he turned around.

"Jagiya....Tera I'm so sorry I was just so frustrated last night and I took it out on you when I shouldn't have.", he said quickly hugging me.

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged back. I let a tear roll down my cheek.

"I'm sorry for being whiney.", I said.

"Don't be. I like it.", he said before kissing me.