J-Hope

Sweet
For: BryanaJefferson

Bryana POV

I took my stance as the song went off followed cheers and applause from the audience. Me and the girls walked off stage to get a bottle of water. I gulped down my water before BTS came through the door for their performance. J-Hope saw me before he blushed and looked away. They all bowed as they past us. Only one member stayed behind and that was J-Hope.

"Hi. Your performance was really good.", he said shyly.

"Thank you. We got the crowd warmed up for you guys so you all should do your best.", I told him and he nodded resembling a bobble head.

"I will do my best for you.", he said before his eyes widened.

"I mean for the fans. And you of course. But mostly the fans. Not saying your not important but...", he rambled before I laughed.

"Its ok I understand.", I said.

"Sorry. I tend to ramble on and on in front of pretty girls.", he blushed.

"So you think I'm pretty?", I teased and he froze.

"No. I mean yes. I mean is that a trick question?", he asked and I grabbed his shoulder.

"I'm just messing with you.", I told him.

"Oh. You scared me.", He said letting out a relieved sigh.

"Your cute when your flushed.", I smiled.

"Can I have your number?", he asked and I nodded.

We exchanged numbers before BTS was called to the stage. I smiled at him as he got serious.

"That's you.", I said and he nodded.

"You'll do great. Now get out there, I'll be watching.", I told him and he beamed.

He ran up to the stage before turning to wave at me. I waved back as he ran up the stairs nearly falling on the process. I giggled as Bulletproof began playing.

A/N-Hope you like it.