Rap Monster

For: ItsKayVee

Y/N POV

I stood in amazement as the waves meet the sandy beach. I felt his arms wrap around me before he sat his chin on my shoulder.

"Its beautiful here.", I smiled and he kissed my cheek.

"I'm glad you like it.", he whispered and I leaned into him.

Its finally our honeymoon and he brings me to a large villa residing on a small beach that meets the ocean. I spun around and kissed him before slipping my shoes off feeling the sand between my toes.

"Well what are we waiting for?!", I cheered and he laughed.

I ran towards the water only going far enough so it was up to my ankles. He followed behind me with an admiring smile on his lips. I splashed him and he stood with a shocked expression.

"Oh it's on.", he said and I squealed.

I felt the water go down my back and laughed. After hours of splashing each other we finally grew tired. We stood in the same position as we were when we arrived. He buried his face in my neck and inhaled deeply. I let out a giggle and he kissed my temple.

"Were finally here. We made it to out wedding night and now our honeymoon. Isn't that something.", he said and I nodded.

"Many people didn't think we'd make it. But look at us now.", I added before freeing myself from his grip.

"Let's go get our swim suits. This battle isn't over mister.", I challenged as I mean inside.

After getting changed we were back outside fully submerged in the water. The sun began to set and I swam out further but not too far. Namjoon swam up next to me before wrapping his arms around me.

"Let's make this life together last.", he whispered and I nodded before kissing him as the sun set.

Our life together has only begun.

A/N- Sorry it took so long. Finals are coming up. But I have a small game for you guys about my next story Survival. There will be one at the end of every imagine from now on. I will put up some names and a question. All you have to do is comment under the name, so i can keep count. I'm trying to narrow down what idols are gonna be in the story and their role. Thanks. After I'm done I'll ask for profiles.

Favorite DGNA/The Boss member?(Mika not included.)

Karam

Jay

Hyunmin

Injun

Again please comment under the name or your comment most likely won't be seen.