Jin

For: BTSISMYLIFE07

Jinhee POV

I rocked back and forth as Minji closed hee eyes and drifted off to sleep. I kissed her forehead and Jin walked in with a smile on his face. He grabbed Minji and placed her in her crib. We walked into the hall and he kissed me.

"What have my lovely princesa been up too all day?", he asked and I shrugged.

"She ate, played in her bouncer, and ate again, and now she's asleep.", I told him.

"And how's my queen?", he asked and I blushed.

"Good. Was about to cook dinner after Minji fell asleep.", I told him and he nodded.

"Come on I'll cook with you.", he said with a smile.

I nodded and we made our way into the kitchen. He got the spices down while I got the noodles ready.

"What exactly are we having?", he asked.

"Spaghetti.", I told him and he nodded.

"Can I make desert?", he asked and I laughed.

"Yes. But we have to finish dinner first.", I said and he clapped.

"Ok dinner time!", he exclaimed before I shushed him.

"Sorry. Yay.", he whispered.

We continued to cook and I was waiting for the noodles to cook. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I love being home with the two of you.", he said and I smiled.

"And why is that?", I asked him.

"Because I get to be with the two most important people in my life.", he said intertwining our fingers.