V

Dirty

I was jogging down the street in a rush to get home. My boyfriend of 4 years was home and I was excited. I unlocked my door and found him asleep on the couch. I giggled and went upstairs to take a shower. After changing clothes I took notice of Suga, Rapmon, and J-hope in the guest room and Jungkook rooming with Jimin and Jin across the hall. I went back downstairs and he was still asleep. I made my way to the couch and sat between his legs.

"V", I called his name seductively and he stirred.

I leant down a sucked his neck while straddling his waist. He moaned silently as I continued to suck on his pulse. I kissed his lips and he responded by kissing me back. I pulled away and smirked.

"This is how you wake me up now", he asked chuckling.

I shrugged and began kissing him. He smirked and started grinding against me. I pulled away and bit my lip to keep from moaning his name as the maknae and his hyungs were in the other room.

"Don't.....let them know who you belong to", he said flipping us over so I was under him.

His hand slid into my shorts started teasing me. I couldn't muffled the moan that slipped out. He gave a mischievous smirk and sped up. My breathing hitched as a knot formed in my stomach. 

"Oh god", I moaned as I came close but he stopped.

"V", I said irritated.

He grabbed my hand and we went up to our bedroom. He closed the door and pushed against it kissing my neck. His hands held onto my thighs as I jumped up. He threw me on the bed leaving marks on my neck. He kisses went lower and my eyes fluttered closed.

"Open your eyes", he said in a husky voice.

I opened them and saw my shorts were already off and he kissed my inner thigh.

"Jagiya I want to try something.", he stated.

I nodded and he slid my underwear to the side. I was in heaven when I felt his tongue explore my lower region. I moaned loudly as he continued. I felt my stomach tighten letting me know I was close. A few seconds later I exploded. After my high I looked down to see V staring at me.

"Was it ok?", he asked smirking.

I nodded not trusting my voice at the moment. He undid his pants and took them off positioning at my entrance.

"Saranghae jagiya", he said before kissing me.

"Saranghae V", I replied as he slid into me.

The Next Morning

I woke up to the smell of breakfast and immediately made my way downstairs. I walked in to see all the boys at the table.

"Morning.", I said sitting down noticing all the guys had smirks on their faces.

"Where's V?", Jimin asked trying to hide his smile.

"Upstairs", I answered slightly confused.

"I knew it SHE put HIM out!", Jungkook  shouted earning a smack from J-hope.

"What!", I exclaimed.

"Oh we know what happened last night Noona.", Jungkook said causing me to blush.

"Morning guys", V said walking into the kitchen.

He took notice of my blush and looked around the table.

"So you guys had fun last night", Rapmon smirked.

"Hyung we gotta know........who was out first?", Jungkook asked.

V blushed and looked at me for permission so I nodded.

"She did", he said shyly.

"Jinja!!!", Everyone said in disbelief.

"Haha you guys owe me twenty bucks each!", Jin yelled dancing around.

Everyone groaned and dug in their pockets for a twenty.

"Dongsaeng you couldn't last longer?", Suga whined.

The whole kitchen erupted in laughter and I was probably as red as a tomato. V threw his arm around my shoulder and kissed my temple.

"Woo I got money.", Jin celebrated.

"Its ok I shall be the one to get money next time.", Suga said.

"Next time!?", V and I said in unison.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!