Jungkook

Sexy
For:SUJUqueen

Serah POV

Jungkook sat on the bed in just his boxers with me straddling him. My back to his bare chest as he pressed open mouthed kisses to my neck.

"Jungkook.", I whined grinding myself down on him.

"I have an idea, but you don't need to worry to much.", he said and I gave him a confused look.

He reached for his laptop and sat it on the desk in front of me. The light started to blink and I gasped.

"Jungkook you're not actually going to record this are you?", I asked and he smirked.

I moved to get up but he grabbed my waist. He started to grind against me and I moaned.

"This way you can watch when I'm on tour.", he whispered in my ear.

I squirmed as he held me down and kissed my neck. I bit my lip and his hands traveled up my shirt to grab my breasts. He began playing with them and pulling on my nipples.

"Jungkook don't tease.", I hissed and he chuckled.

"That's what needs to happen. Just to get started.", he said before pulling my shirt over my head.

He unhooked my bra with his teeth and it fell to the floor exposing my breasts to the camera. I was so into what he was doing to me I didn't realize his erection was out and sitting tall between my legs.

"Now let's make this memorable.", he whispered seductively as he slid into me.

I gasped and he started out going painfully slow. I groaned and brought myself up and down. I could feel the smirk on his lips as he slammed me back back down.

"Oh god.", I moaned.

"Wrong name Serah.", he sneered repeating his action.

I was on cloud nine as he pounded into me gripping my hips to meet his hard and deep thrusts. I opened my eyes and saw us being recorded on the laptop. He snaked his hand around me and rubbed my clit.

"Jungkook. Oh don't stop.", I moaned grabbing his hair.

He roughly sucked on my neck forming a bluish bruise. Before I knew it I was screaming his name as I came hard around his length. He followed soon after and kissed me.

"See wasn't that fun?", he asked and I blushed.

He pulled his shorts up and went over to the laptop stopping the video and closing it. He walked over to me and tackled me to the bed.

"Let a just hope your hyungs won't need your laptop from now on.", I said and he giggled before snuggling up to me.

"How can you do the deed all nasty and then become really fluffy again.", I asked and he shrugged.

"That's just me."

Next Morning

"Yah Jungkook I'm using your computer just to let you know.", I heard Jimin say.

I snuggled up to Jungkook until his eyes popped open. He hopped up and ran after Jimin.

"YAH JUNGKOOK WHAT IS THIS??!!!'', Jimin shouted and I blushed.

"JIMIN GIVE IT BACK!!"

"YOU JUST MADE PORN YOU NASTY LITTLE MAKNAE!!!"

"JIMIN!!"

"LOOKING GOOD SERAH!!!"

"PARK JIMIN!!!"

Good thing were the only ones in the house. I sunk into the bed throwing the covers over my head.