J-Hope

For: XxLonleyPrincessxX

Rias POV

I typed a the keyboard in front of me ready to get off of work and get home to Hoseok. He hasn't been himself lately and I'm worried. I heard my phone buzz before seeing a message pop up.

Hoseok
I tried. I really tried and now I'm tired of it all.

My eyes widened before I saved my work, grabbed my coat and ran out the office. He dropped me off at work this morning so I snatched off my heels and took off in a run. The rock dug into my feet but I didn't care. I ran all the way home and unlocked the door throwing my things down.

"Hoseok!", I shouted and I heard shuffling on the bathroom.

I got to the door to find out its locked. I struggled and called out to him but he never answered me.

"Hoseok please open the door." I begged and I got no answer.

I feel to the floor and leaned against the wall as tears rolled down my cheeks. I knew he was hurting and didn't do anything.

Flashback

I sat and my desk typing away as Hoseok sat across from me. He let out a sigh and I looked up over my laptop.

"Something wrong?", I asked and he gave a fake smile.

"Ani I just like looking at you.", he lied but I shook it off.

"Can you stay with me tomorrow?", he asked.

"Hoseok I can't miss work tomorrow there's a staff meeting that I cannot miss.", I explained and his eyes looked away.

"Oh okay. It fine I should've asked.", he said giving another fake smile.

End of Flashback

"I should've stayed with you. How could I have been so stupid for not noticing?", I asked myself before crying again. "Its all my fault."

After a fee hours I felt the door open and turned to see Hoseok with tear stained cheeks.

"Its not your fault.", he said before throwing a full pill bottle away.

"You're okay?", I asked wiping my face.

"I couldn't do that to you.", he told me and I hugged him.

"I'm so sorry for not noticing.", I cried and he rubbed my back.

"Its not your fault Rias. I have to get through this.", he said.

"You don't have to do it alone. And I know you don't want to.", I told him.

"Thank you.", he whispered and I kissed his forehead before he relaxed in my arms as I held him.

A/N- Here's another. Also if you want to submit profiles for my new story the Example is under my Promotions. I already have two people who commented and idk how many more I'm going to choose so if you want a part go comment.