Suga

For: myprincessJin

Liyana POV

I listened to his steady heartbeat as he slept peacefully next to me. I played in his hair and he shifter closer to my body. I planted a kiss on his forehead and wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm supposed to be cuddling you.", I heard him say.

He embraced me pulling me closer to his bare chest and I giggled.

"I thought you were in deep sleep.", I said.

"I can never be when your here. I have to be aware in case something happens.", he told me and I smiled.

"What?", I laughed.

"If you were in trouble I'd wake up and save you. I can't do that if I'm in deep sleep.", he said.

"Wow.", I laughed nuzzling his neck.

"If you had to pick, your career or....", I started.

"You 100%.", he cut me off.

"Why?", I asked. "Tour career is important.

"Because your the one thing I can't lose. If I did lose you then my career would be over either way.", He told me with a serious expression.

"But if you have no career then how will provide for the children?", I asked and he stiffened.

"What children?", he asked.

"When we have them.", I stated and he chuckled.

"So what you're saying is that you want kids with me?", he teased and I blushed.

"It ok. I wanted you to mother my children since our 8 month.", he smiled and I kissed him.

A/N- I hope you enjoyed that. Also my other C Clown story is up- Gone Without A Trace. I do still need someone for Ray and later on 3 or 4 members of BTS. I feel as if BTS will be in every story I write even if it's mainly about another group. Hope you guys can give them a read and some feedback. :)

*C Clown Imagines
*Gone Without A Trace
*Destined