Jungkook

Sweet and Sexy

For: 88_eunheeaiken

Plot: Movie theater fun^.^

Jewel POV

We sat in the barely empty movie theater as the movie came to a sex scene. I felt Jungkook's hand tighten around mine as the woman moaned out with her hands in the guys hair. I smirked before leaning over to suck on his neck.

"Jewel.", he warned.

I kissed him before dropping to my knees and undoing his belt. I saw him gulp as his cheeks turned a dark shade of crimson.

"No one is gonna see.", I said as his erection sprung free.

I licked the tip and he shivered as his eyes fluttered closed. I grabbed the base before taking as much of him in as I can. He gasped and his hand came down to tangle in my hair pushing me down.

"Jewel.", he moaned quietly.

I licked his length before pumping him. He groaned and pushed my head back down. I licked his slit before taking him in again. He looked down at me and smirked as he thrusts his hips up touching the back of my throat. I gagged a little and he chuckled.

"You started this. Now I'm just getting worked up.", He told me.

He pulled me up and slid my panties down from under my skirt. He pulled me down on his length not letting me adjust to his size. He pounded into me and his nails dug into my hips. I moaned as he sucked on my nipple while his hand rubbed circles around my clit. He watched me as I closed my eyes, bit my lip, and moaned as I bounced on him.

"Jungkook oh god.", I moaned out before he stilled and came inside me.

He continued rubbing me before I came. He smirked and kissed me passionately.

"Nice choice of movie jagiya.", he smiled.