Jin

For: _MaMond_

Diamond POV

I stomped away from my car with a huff as today's events flashed before my eyes. This morning Jin wasn't even there, my boss fired me and my heel broke. And to top it all off ITS VALENTINES DAY!!!! I let out a groan as my phone rang in the abyss that is my purse. I answered only to hear a distressed Kookie.

"Noona! Noona! Noona!", he shouted.

"Yes Jungkook?", I asked.

"Can you please pick up a package for me on the way to your house? Its a giant teddy bear.", he asked and I sighed.

"Why do you need a giant teddy bear?", I asked him.

"A date with my jagiya duh.", he giggled and I sighed.

"Sure why not.", I said and he cheered.

"Thank you! You're a lifesaver.", he told me and I walked back to my car.

I sat there with a confused look on my face. When did Jungkook get a girlfriend? I rode to the store and picked up the giant teddy bear and some flats for me before getting in my car to pull off. With the giant teddy bear in the passenger seat my phone began to ring again but this time it was J-Hope.

"Hello Hoseok.", I answered.

"Hi Diamond. Can you do me a huge favor.", he asked.

"Sure. What is it?", I sighed.

"Can you pick up some champagne for me from the market?", he asked and I arched an eye brow.

"This isn't for another one of Jimin's experiments is it?", I asked alarmed and he laughed.

"NO!! Last time was an accident.", Jimin defended and I shrugged.

"Then what?", I asked.

"A date.", J-Hope said and I just hear the grin on his face.

"Fine.", I said and the cheered.

"Thanks. I owe you one.", J-Hope said before hanging up.

I drove 15 minutes to the market and picked up a bottle of champagne before making my way back home. I just wanted to get out of these shoes and take a nap. I let out a groan as my phone rang for a third time only it was Suga.

"Yes?", I asked and he laughed.

"You sound tired.", V shouted said and I sighed.

"I am. Is there something you two need?", I asked.

"Sorry to hear that but can you pick up an order of roses from the flower shop?", Suga asks.

"Let me guess. A date?", I said with a hint of jealousy in my voice.

"Yep.", he said and I groaned.

"Sure. Everyone else is having a perfect Valentines Day but me. But OK.", I said and he chuckled.

"Thank you!!", he cheered.

"If it makes you feel better, I don't have a Valentine.", V told me and I shook my head before heading to the flower shop.

I picked up the roses and was finally headed to the boys dorm. I sighed in anger and jealousy as everyone got gifts and chocolates while I got nothing. Three years and this is how he does. I pulled up to the dorm to see the boys approaching my car. All but Jin. They got their gifts and ran back inside.

"Come on.", Jungkook nudged me as I locked the car.

"Guys I really don't want to be a bother for your dates. I just want to go home and...........", I stopped short as my eyes glued to the red and white living room with rose petals on the floor and balloons everywhere.

I looked up to see Jin in a white tux as he smiled my way. I covered my face as tears rolled down my cheeks. He came over and wrapped his arms around me.

"You really thought I forgot.", he laughed and I hit his chest.

"My day hasn't been the best.", I told him.

"Well I'm sorry to hear that. Go get dressed. We have reservations for dinner.", he told me and I nodded.

I ran upstairs to see a red cocktail dress on the bed and black heels. I couldn't stop smiling as two arms wrapped around my waist. I leaned into him and sighed.

"You planned this didn't you?", I asked and he nodded.

I turned around and kissed him passionately while throwing my arms around his neck. He pulled back before pecking my lips and smiling.

"Happy Valentines Day Diamond.", he smiling before kissing me.

A/N- Again no idea so this is from my tumblr. If anyone has imagine ideas pm me. I'm all burned out!!! Lol but sorry for the long wait.