Jungkook

Sweet and Sexy

Christine POV

I remembered a few months ago as I looked at the white stick in my hand.
His hands on my body thrusting away as I moaned for more.
"Kookie don't stop.", I pleaded and he chuckled.
"Damn your sexy.", he said putting my leg over his shoulder.
After a few more thrusts he came and pulled out. Collapsing next to me smiling.
"I love you Christine.", he said.
"I love you to Kookie.", I replied kissing him.

I sat there is shock when I heard footsteps coming to the bathroom.

"Jagi?", he called.

"Christine?", he called crouching in front of me.

I twirled the test in my hand and his eyes widened before getting up. I looked up at him confused.

"I need to go.", he states.

"Go where?", I asked.

"Out for a while.", he told me leaving only he never came back.

I was sitting on the couch thinking about what happened when phone rang.

C- Kookie where are you?
Jk- I won't be coming home.
C- Why.
Jk- Christine I'm not ready for a baby. And you know that so either get rid of it or we can't see each other.
C- I am not killing my baby.
Jk- Well it's settled then.

And with that he hung up and the tears fell. As my pregnancy progressed I kept talking myself not to cry. But I cried every night knowing I had to go through this alone. One night I felt a pain in my side and sat up from bed.

"Jinn!", I called and my cousin walked in.

"What's the matter?", She asked and I felt something run down my legs.

I pulled the cover back to see my water broke.

"She's early a month at that.", Jinn said grabbing the bag we prepared and helping to the car.

We arrived and they helped me to my room. The contractions weren't good they hurt like hell. Jinn held my hand telling me I would be ok. I smiled as they told me I was ready to give birth.

"Can you come with me?", I asked and she nodded.

After who knows how long I was finally holding my bundle of joy. I smiled as she looked just like him. I cried and kissed her forehead.

"I love you", I said smiling when she opened her eyes.

"Did you come up with a name?", the nurse asked me.

"Joy", I said looking into her eyes.

A few months later

I'm so happy Joy is here she's my world. She just giggled and wiggled in her seat and I laughed. I heard Tera, my pug, bark at the door. I got Tera after he left just to cuddle with and now she is my love ball. I went to the door and froze when his face appeared.

"What do you want?", I asked.

"To apologize.", he looked at the ground.

"For what, you said what you felt.", I shrugged.

"Christine I was scared.", he told me.

"And I wasn't. I was the one carrying a baby that you didn't want.", I shouted and Joy began crying.

"Do you want to see her.", I asked not wanting my baby fatherless.

He nodded and I let him in. He went into the living room and his face lit up upon seeing her. He picked her up and she giggled. He sat on the couch with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"God I was so stupid.", he said.

I sighed hating to see him like this. I sat next to him and touched his shoulder.

"I let you go through this alone while I was hiding in a corner somewhere. And now she's here. Brought into the world without a father.", he cried holding her.

"Your still her father and always will be.", I told him.

"Could we......try again. I want to be here for my family.", he asked with tears still falling.

"Of course. I missed you.", I said hugging him.

"I missed you too.", he put Joy back in her seat since she was asleep.

He grabbed my hand and stood up.

"Christine I know I've made some dumb decisions but you were there to keep my grounded. I love you and I always will.", he said getting down on one knee.

"That's why I am asking you, Will you marry me.", He finished pulling out a beautiful diamond ring.

I felt tears roll down my cheeks and nodded not trusting my voice. He slid the ring on my finger and I hugged him. He picked up Joy again and kissed her forehead.

"Appa is here", he smiled.