Jungkook

For: Kimm0820

Kim POV

I sat patiently in the passenger seat as Jungkook talked with Jin. He got in the car after about 5 minutes and flashed his signature bunny smile.

"Ready?", he asked and I nodded.

"Where are we going?", I asked him and he shrugged.

"I don't know.", he said.

"Kookie.", I sang and he shook his head.

"Not this time jagiya.", he smiled as I began to pout.

We rode for another ten minutes before he pulled up to the most amazing amusement park I have ever seen. I beamed as I hopped out the car and stared at the rides and lights with awe. He grabbed my hand and led me towards the gate. On our way inside the smell of cotton candy filled my nose and I jumped like a small child. I looked at him and found him staring at me.

"What. I like cotton candy.", I defended and his arm snaked around my waist.

He bought me cotton candy and I savored the sugary taste that dissolved on my tongue. We walked over to a ring toss and I noticed him eyeing a teddy bear on the top shelf. He sent me a smile that said I got this. I giggled as he tossed the rings and never missed one. He pointed to the teddy bear and the man got it down for him. He handed it to me and I blushed as the man smiled.

"Ah young love.", he said and waved us off.

I smiled down at the bear before looking up at him. A blush crept on my cheeks and he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Are you having fun?", he asked me and I quickly nodded.

He raised an eyebrow and I began to giggle like a school girl. He snatched my cotton candy and held my arms.

"Someone is on a sugar high. No more cotton candy.", he said sternly.

"Awww oppa but its just my fourth one.", I whined and his eyes widened.

"Has it really been that many?! Nope no way.", he shook his head holding the cotton candy away from me.

I pouted and he stuffed the last fluff in his mouth. He smirked before pulling me closer and crashing his lips to mine. The taste of cotton candy still on his tongue as he kissed me passionately.

"Now its all gone.", I said pulling away.

His sad expression showed he enjoyed the sweet taste as well. He dug in his pockets and smiled.

"I have three dollars left.", he said.

"Cotton candy!!!", we shouted running to the nearest stand.

A/N- I have a suprise for my readers and followers next update. Which I will be updating again tonight.