Jungkook

Sweet and Sexy
For: Iloveedward2125

Lucila POV

It was dark outside and Taehyung suggested that everyone goes swimming. Of course the boys being themselves they agreed. I changed into my two piece before going to lay on a chair. The boys laughter was heard as they splashed around in the pool.

"Marco Polo!!!", Jimin yelled.

I closed my eyes for a second as he began yelling marco to the others. I felt something wet on my waist. I opened my eyes to see Jungkook grinning.

"What are you doing Kookie?", I asked him and he pecked my lips.

He leaned down and kissed me passionately as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I let out a quiet moan as he sucked my neck.

"Come on let's go inside.", he whispered in my ear.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside before looking back at his hyungs who were to busy pulling each other under water. He closed the door while pulling me to his room. He closed the door and pinned me between his body and the wood.

"See what you do to me?", he asked grinding against me.

I let out a moan before he tossed me on the bed. I sat on my hands and knees as he rubbed his tip on my opening causing me to squirm. He slid halfway in slowly before shoving into me in one move. He grabbed my hair gently as he pounded into me.

"Jungkook.", I moaned and he let out a chuckle.

He pulled out and flipped us over so I was lying on my back. He pushed back into me while rubbing circles on my clit with his thumb. I myself clench around him and he moaned as he came inside me. He pulled out causing me to let out a whine.

"Oppa.", I cried.

He chuckled before I felt him blow air on my clit. I arched my back when I felt his tongue slide over my folds.

"Oh god.", I moaned as I came.

I ran my fingers through his damp hair as he came back up to kiss me. He pulled me close to his body as we laid there.

"Should we go back out?", I asked.

"Nah. They're big kids. They can handle themselves.", he smirked before kissing me.