Jin

Sweet

 "Y/N! Jin over here!", someone yelled.

"Can I take a picture?", another shouted.

"They are so cute.", someone else said.

You are no sooner ripped away from him and asked for pictures with some fans. You sign a few autographs before leaving for the paparazzi to snap a couple pictures of you.

You turn around as someone tapped you on the shoulder. It’s Sehun from Exo.

“Uh, hello,” you say.

“Hello, pretty lady,” he replies. “Congratulations on your boyfriend's nomination!” He pulls you in for a hug which you accept with a smile, knowing that it wouldn’t look good any other way.

“Thank you. Congrats on the...new mv.", you said.

“Thanks!” he chirps. “I honestly didn’t expect it to get so popular.”

“Well,” you begin. “It certainly has.”

Sehun smiles. “Have you seen it?”

“Maybe… watched it on YouTube a few times. I don’t really get to sit down to watch it much, I’ve been really busy lately,” you reply. “Besides, Jin always takes the computer from me.”

“Cool, cool. Hey, how about we go for drinks after the awards end? My treat?”,He asked.

“Sorry,” Jin says from behind you. He puts his arm around your waist and pulls you in protectively. “She’s coming home with me after the awards.”

“I’m sure you can let her loose for two hours,” Sehun replied his hands in his pockets. “I promise to return her to your doorstep. Although, I can’t promise that I won’t ravish the poor girl, given the chance.”

He winks at you and you can feel Jin’s hand clench tight around your waist. You almost wince from the pain.

“You’d better apologize to my girl.”, Jin says, smiling.

Sehun may be getting enjoyment from this, but Jin can’t let the paparazzi have the satisfaction of seeing him angry. Sehun nods.

“Okay,” he says, turning to face you. “Y/N, I’m sorry…” He looks at you, his eyes wandering. “That you’re so damn gorgeous.”

“And I’m sorry that you’re so damn pathetic! Hitting on my girl, knowing she’s got a boyfriend! You PABO! Didn’t you just get out of a nasty break-up anyway?”

Sehun frowned and looked as if he's ready to throw a punch.

“It’s done, Jin. Knock it off and let’s go take our seats now.” you whispered still smiling, but spitting through clenched teeth.

You give him no choice, pulling, but not dragging him by the arm. The awards start and you ignore Jin the entire time, even as the camera happens upon you two. The nominees are read for ‘Best Rookie Group’, everyone waits, wringing their hands.

“And the winner of the golden microphone is none other then Bangtan Boys!”

You cover the smile on your face and stand up so he can get through. Jin stands up beside you and takes you in his arms before you have the chance to sit down. He nuzzles into your neck and you wrap you arms around him, enjoying each other for a moment.

“I’m sorry,” he mutters.

“I know. It’s okay,” you say, pulling away and kissing his cheek.