Writer's Note

Hello everyone! How are you?

Some of you knew that I have been taking care of my sick grandpa for the past few months making my updates really slow. Unfortunate events really happen in our lives. My grandpa died last August 1 and it made me feel empty. I was surprised that my reactions are not like the others. I can't eat, I can't sleep properly, and every action I make is not done wholeheartedly. Like I felt that I was there but my mind was blank and I can't feel anything in my chest. It was surprising really to experience that. I cannot cry in front of others and when they cry, I can only cry when I've been triggered by something. Even now. I don't know why I acted and felt like this but all of those happened. Now that he's gone, I am trying to get back to where I was before and continue writing because it is what I love and I love giving you the stories I make. I still have trouble writing, especially when I remember him. I dedicate this story to my grandpa because he's the reason I love music, literature and arts. He's one of the reasons I am LittlePumpkinWriter. I hope you understand that I'm trying to adjust to the new situation I am in today. I am coming back. I have started writing again. To those who have sent their thoughtful and comforting words to me, thank you so much, my dears. You don't know how much it meant to me to read those you have sent me in these trying times. It's heart- melting to see my email alert me of your comments and messages that gave me solace when I needed it the most. I really thank you!

To make my situation lighter and make me feel better, I have decided to join the Manila International Book Fair in Manila, Philippines. If you are around there by September 12-16, 2018, you can tell me and perhaps we can meet and share stories together. I might also tell you what's my plan with Montessoro and Caralei and also to the rest of my books. I have freed my schedule for this event and I hope I can meet a fellow book- lover in there. Just tell me when in the comments or via private message and will make it happen.

Thank you very much pumpkins! I will be updating soon again.

Love,

LittlePumpkinWriter

P.S I just realized that this note is the 100th part of The Emancipation of Tune! This is the longest story I have ever written so far. :)