76th piece: Sixteenth Note

Listen to Justin Timberlake's Not A Bad Thing song. I have provided the Youtube link above so you can play it here. Enjoy this Tuesday update!

So don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me

~ Justin Timberlake

Caralei

I wanted to be gold. I wanted fire to melt me up then reshape me into something new because with the position I am in right now, I only want to be renewed.

"My God! You scared me!" My dad huffed massaged his chest with his hand as he threw the sheets to us. Montessoro was sitting beside me gaping like a fish out of the water.

"Uhm... Dad. Why would we scare you? We only-"

"Because I thought you slept- Ah! Damn it! You'll give your old man a heart attack one day. I'm gonna go and have breakfast. Gabriel? I need a minute with you later. You too lady." He pointed at us before he dashed outside of my room.

"Shit. He's going to kill me." Montessoro cursed jumping out of bed.

"Why would he kill you?" His hair was a mess but he's looking sexy with the way he looked flushed and disheveled.

"He might have thought that we slept together..." I blushed so hard at that.

"Oh. Uhm... we better explain this to him."

"Yeah. Come on." He held his hand out and I took it. He pulled me out of bed and I crushed against his body. I could have pulled away quickly if he hadn't wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. He buried his face in my neck and I felt tingly with his breaths blowing against my skin.

"Uhm... Montessoro?"

"Just let me have this, Cara. I really missed you." His voice was low.

"Okay." I loved how his body feels with mine. He's not wearing a shirt but I was comfortable with him. I slowly raised my hands, my fingers gliding up on his waist before I also wrapped my arms around him. He hummed in delight and we just stayed like that.

"I like you like this." He admitted stroking my back.

"I didn't even wash my face, Montessoro."

"Still like you." I chuckled at that.

"We better get going if you don't want my father to come back here and beat the hell out of you." It was his turn to laugh this time. A gasp left from my lips as I felt his lips touch my neck, kissing it softly. Then he pulled away and looked at me, his eyes full of adoration I almost can't breathe by the sight of it.

"You okay with what I did?" He asked in a low soft voice. He held my neck with his thumbs drawing circles on my jaw and he pressed his forehead against mine.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered. I can't focus with what he's saying right now because of his touch and the strange sparks coming out between us. He smiled and I don't think I can handle what he's doing right now. He's making me weak.

"Yo-you should better take care of your business, Montessoro." I pointed out at how aroused he was. I didn't panic this time. I controlled my emotions. I knew he's not going to make a move without my consent at that matter. I cannot help the heat rushing to my cheeks though.

"Oh. Yeah... Okay." He gave out an embarrassed laugh. He pulled away, grabbed his bag and went to the bathroom. He moved fast but I did notice he's blushing. He's cute. I heard the shower run and I thought to myself about his reactions when it came to me. I knew that he likes me and knowing I affect him made me smile. Men always thought of me as an object for sexual pleasure. For the past years that I have been with them, I learned that they only get aroused when they see my womanly features. But with Montessoro, it's different. His body reacts even if he's just looking at me or touching me. What we have is really different from my past lovers. And he's got the patience I can't even imagine. I thought he would go run and look for another woman to satisfy his craves but he doesn't. I don't know how he kept this up.