100th piece: The Final Piece (Pt. 2)

Part 2 is here! Happy reading! The song for this chapter is Yellow  by Emmit Fenn. The song is in the link above so you can play it here.

Look at the stars

Look how they shine for you

~ Emmit Fenn

Caralei Romano

"When did you arrive?" We were now walking on the hotel's garden, enjoying each other's company after a few days being apart. I never thought that someday, this man beside me, holding my hand will be the one who can make me actually like the word "the love of my life". I never thought that I could miss someone this much.

"I just got here." He replied, smiling at me.

"You're not tired? Gio told me that you were drunk last night."

"I can handle alcohol well, love. Don't worry about it." I raised a brow at his statement.

"Really? Because what Go had told me last night, you were pretty wasted." His ears went red as he scratched his nape letting me know he was guilty.

"How did you even get here without even dying of hangover?"

"Piero and my men followed me here. They are very helpful when I told them we're going here."

"Why would you travel here? It's so far and-" I stopped talking when he squeezed my hand and pulled me to him making me face him.

"Caralei, the moment I have read your text messages, I didn't want to waste another second not going to here to see you. Yeah, we talk over the phone everyday but it felt like there's something holding us back. I thought you were still mad at me so I was just controlling myself from actually going here but when you sent me those messages, I made my mind."

"So you really came here for me? Wow." I breathed out and he laughed brushing my cheek with the back of his hand.

"You still can't believe I'm yours?" He frankly asked and I wanted to hit him for that. Why can't he filter his mouth a little? He's so honest with his questions that I cannot control my emotions in time.

"You're blushing." He poked my cheek and I looked away.

"Awww. Come on now. I love it when you blush. Especially when it's because of me." He cupped my face and let me stare directly into his dilated eyes. His eyes were always like that when we look at each other. As if it's drawn to me and I wonder what my eyes look like in his vision. His beautiful eyes were so captivating. Swirling gray stormy clouds opposite to his laid- back vibrant nature.

"I have to go to this social gathering tonight." I informed him, disappointed that I have to leave him here.

"Oh yeah. About that, I told Cheor to lie." My gaze snapped at him and I didn't waste a second to punch his arm.

"You what?!"

"Jesus! Woman! I only did that so you will not get delayed and it would be nice to surprise you." I hit him again as he explained.

"Ow!"

"Do that again and I'm going to castrate you." I growled and his eyes widened at my threat.

"Okay woman! Geez." He looked at me horrified, his hands going up in surrender.

"I won't do it again. I'm sorry."
"I forgive you."

"Good God! Caralei! You really are something." He let out a breath of relief before chuckling.

The Emancipation of Tune | Volume 1 | [Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara