Writer's Note: Copyright

The Emancipation of Tune is an original work of mine and is exclusively posted here on Wattpad only.

Any reproduction or transmission by any means will be directly reported. If you discover or know someone who republished The Emancipation of Tune, please report it to me. My stories are my treasures and your support is always deeply appreciated. 

THIS STORY IS NOT EDITED so if you are not into rough drafts and grammatical errors, I am not holding you back on reading this. The door is open for you and please don't leave any mean comments. Words can destroy a person. All I want is a good environment for the readers to enjoy.

PLAYLIST:

You can play the song provided in each chapter to provide the mood of the story. The song in each chapter has a connection to the character or to the other people present in the chapter. It would be better if you listen to the music as each song give meaning to the chapters and it also gives you the message the character/s want/s to tell in the chapters that can't be expressed by only telling the story. After all, this is THE EMANCIPATION OF TUNE. :)

The songs that are linked to the chapters are not mine. They belong to the amazing artists who make the amazing music. I always give them credit whenever I post their music. I also give the credit to the Youtube channels that gave me the way to listen and discover phenomenal songs I linked to the chapters.

Book cover photo: Found on Pinterest and saw that it was saved from maomi.tumblr.com (The photo fits the story perfectly, by the way)
Book cover made by: LittlePumpkinWriter

Thank you and you may now start reading The Emancipation of Tune. 

Happy reading!