54th piece: Rave

Music is what feelings sound like.

~ Unknown

Dedicated to all the victims of the Las Vegas incident. My prayers and thoughts are with you. To the responders and those who helped those who are victims of violence, I salute you. This chapter is also dedicated to you.

Caralei

"What do you want to do after this?" He asked as he paid and the vendor put the clothes in plastic bags.

"Uhm... I'll just take it. We don't want the plastic bags. Thank you." I said and the vendor nodded giving the clothes to me.

"Still the nature lover?"

"Yep. I do my best. Sometimes, we can't avoid using plastics." He smiled.

"Okay." I put the clothes in my bag before we walked away.

"Can we go to some Mechanical Angel's store? I want buy merchandise that's directly from his store."

"Sure. Let's go. If they see me, we might have something free."

"Great! Let's go." We arrived there with so many people buying t- shirts, flags, masks and others.

"I didn't know Mechanical Angel will come this year." Someone spoke beside me. What? How could they not know about his performance later?
"Me too but that's cool, isn't it? He kept it a secret to surprise us. That's why there's a surprise headliner that they were talking about for months before this."

"Yeah. This will be my first time seeing him in person. Maybe his mysteriousness can be revealed when someone recognizes him. Maybe he's from Australia."

"I don't think so. He's fully covered!"

"Well, maybe he'll reveal himself?"

"That's impossible. His mysteriousness makes him good in the market."

"Yeah. I guess so." I looked at Montessoro as they ended their conversation.

"What?"

"Mechanical Angel's performance is a surprise?" I asked him.

"Yes."

"And you told me?"

"Yep."

"Is that okay with the management?"

"Yes. They are okay with me telling you. I'm allowed to tell someone of Mech's performance. I'll just make sure it won't give off the big surprise." Huh. That's amazing.

"Is he like this? He likes to go wherever he wanted and surprise everyone?" There was a spark in his eyes and he smiled.

"Yeah. That's what we love to do." We? Oh yes. I forgot that he's like a member in Mech's management.

"Wait for the media to go crazy again knowing Mech came here. We love to surprise them." He looked like he enjoyed what Mech was doing to people. Bringing music and surprise together.

"I'll watch for the news about him then."

"Yes, do that." He smiled before he guided me to walk further into the store. Then he signaled someone I didn't see.

"Come on. Let's choose there." He pointed at another table at the corner where only a few people were there. I saw some children in masks and hoodie and some teens have Mechanical Angel's symbol face painted on their cheeks. I would like to have that.