92nd piece: Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

New chapter! New song! Listen to falling for you by peachy! ft. mxmtoon. Enjoy!

I'm scared...

Of telling you how I feel

Maybe it's better if I try to conceal the truth

For me

And for you

But I'm still stuck on you

I-

I'm still falling for you

~ peachy!

Gabriel Montessoro

The next days had passed by and I was still inside the hospital getting better and better. I had to stay longer so they would be assured that I would be fine when I get home. My business is being currently being managed by my mom and my secretary is helping her. She'll bring some important files for me to look over and sign and that's it. I felt great now that I was surrounded by my loved ones. I don't feel any pain now except when I move around too much. My mom, my best friends, Edmond, Mary, Cara and even Mr. Romano looked after me. I have so much respect with Mr. Romano and I look up to him. He's a great man and I have seen how he had treated his wife, Eryka, when I was a teen. The way he cared and loved his daughter with all the experiences he had gone through were over the top. I wanted to be like him. He's the man. Unlike my father...

"Hey sweetie. Why do you look upset?" My mom who just arrived said. She went beside me and sat on the seat near me.

"Hey mom. I was just thinking." I trailed off not wanting to continue. Her eyebrows furrowed with curiosity before she sighed.

"It's about dad..." I blurted out and she sighed again before she placed her right hand on top of mine.

"I know, angel. We'll get him. I cannot believe that he really hurt you like that. I saw the video recorded on your security cams. I'm really sorry I wasn't there for you. I cannot believe he did that to his own son. His own blood!"

"It is not your fault, mom, and I fought."

"And you were hurt." Her voice cracked.

"Hey mom. Please don't cry." She sniffed before she shook it out and took a deep breath.

"We'll catch him. I promise." I smiled at her and squeezed her hand.

"I love you, son. You know I will do anything for you."

"Love you too, mom. And yeah. I know you will do anything for me. You're my badass mom after all." I replied and she wiped her tears away as she laughed. Who wouldn't be proud of her? She's a CIA agent and she kicks criminals' asses. And now, I am afraid she will kick my father's balls now that he had harmed her son.

"Your name is on every television screen and is printed on every newspaper again, Montessoro." Caralei spoke once she saw me. She just came from work and she wore this black feminine suit with black pointed high heels that made her look more powerful than ever. Damn. She's so beautiful.

"Hello Caralei." I smiled.

"Percyla, Em and Matt are with me today." She smiled back. One second she was alone, the next, chatter surrounded the room as her three best friends entered. Matt and Em rushed to my side and checked me out while Percyla was smiling beside Caralei.

"Woah! You really took the beatings like you've been in a boxing match. You look horrible."

"You haven't seen me in my worst state, Matt. I look better now." I said chuckling.