4th piece: Accidental

Someone is coming so Friend by FRND is perfect for this chapter. CloudKid is <3.

Accidental- a sharp, flat or natural that is not found in the key signature

Mozzafiato –breathtaking or majestic

Bach opens a vista to the universe. After experiencing him, people feel there is meaning to life after all. ~ Helmut Walcha

Caralei

Voj watched me spar with another trainer named Maxel for over an hour. He looked the same as Armanno and he's still an MMA fighter. Voj sat down on the mat cross- legged just watching and everyone's eyes were turned to me then to my close friend. After training and working out, I went over to my locker and grabbed my bag. I wiped the sweat and I changed from my wet work- out clothes before going out. I had the manner of showering later at home. As I stepped out of the locker, Voj was waiting for me at the right corner just staring at the participants. He quickly straightened himself as he saw me and he smiled. I sent him one back before I waved my goodbye at Armanno who was training Ravenleen. He shouted his goodbye and went back to training.

"Did Dad tell you where I am?" I asked as we walked to the parking lot.

"Yes. I texted him at the airport where you are. He told me you're here but offered me to go to your house to rest."

"Well, you should have gone home then, Voj." I replied and he shook his head.

"No. I want to see you first." He smiled at me, his charm radiating. I missed him just the way he was.

"I missed you Voj." I said patting his shoulder and he smiled at me, his jade eyes soft and warm.

"I feel the same to you." I laughed at how formal he talks sometimes.

"Okay mister lawyer. Let's go home." He smirked at me as we reached our cars. He had parked his black Honda sports car beside mine. Voj then followed me home.

"Make yourself home. Your room will be beside mine." He followed me carrying his duffel bag and laptop bag.

"Thanks." He said as I guided him to his room.

"Tell me if you need help or something. I'll just go shower." I pointed at my door and he chuckled.

"Yeah. Go now or I'll faint with your smell." I rolled my eyes at his tease and he chuckled

before I went to my room.

"Whatever Voj. Treat me nicely or I'll kick you out." I heard him laugh and I smiled at the richness of his laugh. Yes. I really miss the guy.

"Will do!" He yelled back before I closed the door. I went to the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes before stepping into the shower. I took my time washing every dirt and sweats off my body. After that, I went to my closet got a brown wool sweater and black leggings. I heard mumblings over the other side of the wall and I quickly wore my clothes before I opened the door.

"Aida!" My nanny when I was a kid and now my housekeeper was standing in front of my door facing Voj who was smiling widely. She has black hair with white streaks and a face with some wrinkles forming on the corner of her eyes and her forehead. She's a beautiful woman with the kindest heart I have ever seen. After mom died, she hasn't left the house again. I narrowed my eyes at Voj because he used to enjoy pulling pranks on me.

"What did you do Voj?" I asked and he gave me an innocent look.

"He didn't do anything. I was surprised there's a stranger here in your house. I thought he was a burglar." Aida said.