75th piece: Interval

This is such a beautiful song. I recommend you to hear this song by EDEN entitled love; not wrong (brave). It's so full of emotions and it fits the chapter. You can play the song linked above. I could have put the link from the real audio but I want you to read the lyrics of the song while hearing it. I hope you like it as much as I do.

But please, just hold on to me

I've slayed these demons, they're old to me

Recurring dreams, this is happening

Tearing my seams; lucid reality

And I just want you to feel love (love!)

Before it disappears (not!)

~ EDEN

Caralei

Montessoro stayed with me as long as he can and to be honest, he spent most of his time here. When he's got free time, he'd come and see me until he'll be needed again in his work. He stayed with me in the hospital and he had visited me frequently once I was taken home. I still felt tired but I was getting better with him around. My dad told me not to tire myself out so Cheor brought only the most important files in our home so I can look into it. He made me stay inside the house for two days now and he told me I will only go back to work when he's sure I have fully rested and I don't feel weak anymore. I still tried to formulate words trying to talk to Montessoro about my past but I was still afraid. I have begun loving the things he does even if they're the smallest things. What he's doing made me stronger to face my fears. I don't want him now to disappear. I don't want him to leave. I have become attached to him and I was worried with the outcome of my growing feelings for him. I was scared of sharing what I have experienced with him. I don't want to add more weight to his life. I was scared of the commitment I was beginning to embrace. I was scared of love for I knew it can destroy me if he leaves. I was scared of everything. My best friends learned about the incident 15 minutes after I was rushed in the hospital and they have visited me a couple of times now. How did they learn? I was in the news again and people kept on asking if I was sick. Some also asked if Montessoro has been a good boyfriend since news showed a picture of me unconscious and Montessoro and a guard supporting me. Em and Matt felt guilty as they admitted that they have hinted Montessoro about the things I have gone through. I was angry at first but I guess it was a way to start opening up so I forgave them. Percyla encouraged me that I was getting better and this was the effect of me trying to open up. They all knew it's very hard for me and they were always with me every step of the way. I'm so lucky to have them. I looked around the room full of fresh white roses. I saw Montessoro bring ten bouquets of those when I was in the hospital. And it made me happy. His notes were still in my cabinet and I would bring them up whenever I think of him.

"Caralei? Gabriel is here." Dad leaned against the door frame and I got up from my bed. I leaned against the headboard not wanting to get out of bed. I have been lazy for the past two days but to be honest, lying around chilling took the tiredness away.

"Okay. Is dinner ready?" I asked stretching my arms up in the air.

"Yes but you go ahead. I am not starving." He said patting his stomach. He left afterwards without waiting for my reply.

"Hey Cara." Montessoro's voice wrapped me in silky goodness. I noticed that he's not carrying flowers anymore. I liked him bringing me flowers with his notes in them. It made me feel special. However, it might be a good thing that he stopped considering the huge amount of flowers decorating my room and the entire house.