Season 2 | W |>> #Ignorance,Love,Revenge,Goodbye

Please! I need to know you reaction guys! Hahaha :))Kahit na sobrang intense or simpleng reaction lang keri lang :D

If you tweet me put #BGFAG para mabasa ko <3 Love you!

~~

3 chapters + Epilogue na lang! End na ang season 2! :))

Music: Adore You- Miley Cyrus (Video sa gilid <3)

xx

Season 2 | W |>> #Ignorance,Love,Revenge,Goodbye

Nico’s POV

I always believe that our mind is a fcking little thing.

You can order it to be ignorant. To play dumb and to accept only those things that you just wanted to think. To ignore every shtty signs that will tell you that what you are doing will only bury you deep, deep down into the sht hole. If you are really a fool you can make it ignore all the warning signs that might tell you that everything you are doing is wrong.

They say Ignorance is bliss.

I say, the mind is a motherfcker bliss seeking sht.

And I know I am not wrong with my assumptions.

I know, trying to get Isabella back, is like trying to reconstitute the food that you’ve already eaten and digested. It’s a futile effort. It’s impossible. But, fck. My mind chose to be ignorant.

 I chose to be ignorant.

“Reed, can you go here? Gusto ko sanang mag boating.”

I heard her beautiful voice even before I saw her. I stopped, dead in my tracks as I observe her at a close distance. She looks sad and tired. I want to talk to her again and make sure she’s okay.   

These past few days were like hell to me just as with her. I know she’s hurting.  And she’s hurting bad. If that tear streak face doesn’t give that away, her beautiful sad face does. I don’t know what happened to her and that fcking boy----- that sick bastard Kendrick---- but I swear to God I’ll kill him if I have the chance! He did the same mistake that I committed years before…the mistake of hurting her.

I know, I am being a mad man just by coming here.

 Who am I kidding? What will be the reason for her to entertain me now if every time that I tried to talk to her she always shunned me off? But I completely understand her. I really do. I know she doesn’t want to see me after everything that I did to her. But sht. I don’t want to give up that easily. I want to continue on pursuing her, until she forgives me.