Season 2 |U| >>#ChooseMeLoveMe (PART TWO)

Breather chapter HAHA madaming najirits/umiyak/nagbanta sa last chapter eh kaya pagpahinga muna natin ang Beldrick heart LOL. Light lang 'to promise :D Update soon :D

~~~

Season 2  |U| >>#ChooseMeLoveMe (PART TWO)  

Jade's POV

Ever experience falling in love with someone who you shouldn't fall in love with?

Do you know the feeling of wanting something for so long and still hasn't got it?

Have you ever prayed to God everyday of your life, to give you something you want...something you need but still, any amount of prayers and wishful thinking couldn't give you the satisfaction of actually having that thing?

No?

Anong mararamdaman mo kung sakaling magmahal ka ng isang taong kahit kailan hindi ka magugustuhan pabalik?

How will you feel if you love someone for so long but still you don't have any chance with him?

~~

I stand up and look back at him, holding my breath in fear that my breathing would wake him up.

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.

Anong ginawa ko?

Hindi ako iiyak.

Hindi ako iiyak.

Paulit-ulit kong sinasabi sa sarili ko, habang pinupulot ko ang mga damit ko sa lapag. Dumeretso ako sa shower, para makapag-isip at pigilan ang sarili kong umiyak. I can't cry. I don't want to cry. Crying is just a sign of weakness. And I am anything but weak. 

For him, last night was a mistake. And all the nights before that. But for me those nights were the best nights of my life.

I can't stop myself.  Even if I try not to, I am drawn to him.   My body won't stop from looking for his touch; my mind won't stop from thinking about him; and my heart won't stop myself from loving him.

I just can't stop loving Gabriel. Kahit na sabihin nilang this is just a one sided love, kahit na sabihin niya na bawal na mangyari ito dahil para na kaming magkapatid... wala akong paki.

If you're in love nothing is forbidden.

The feeling of driving a sports car, hundred miles per hour into a cliff and you just don't want to stop. That. That is the feeling when I'm with Gabby. And I will choose that kind of feeling over feeling empty and hollow inside without him.

Hindi ko alam kung anong gagawin ko once na magising siya. Sigurado ako na away na naman ang mangyayari sa amin. He told me that he don't want this to happen again. But I become stubborn. I've become selfish. Ginawa ko ang lahat para maulit ang unang gabing yun.  Kahit na nasaktan na ako nang unang beses, para pa din akong isang tanga na pabalik balik sa kanya.

 ~~

| F L A S H B A C K |

I left B, all on her own. If she doesn't want to party, it's up to her. I know I'm her friend and all but I don't just want to sit there and join her pity party.

"Jadey! Lika na! Let's get the party started!"

I smiled and laughed as Gab and I dance the night away. Well, except when he danced with Ae. God. He's such a pain in the a-ss.