Jin

Sweet

I woke up to find Jin gone. I signed knowing he had to work. I got up and went downstairs only to find a bouquet of roses on the counter. There was a note attached and I picked it up.

Morning jagiya. I didn't want to wake you so I picked up some roses for you. I also made you pancakes and bacon. Its in the fridge if you get hungry.
Saranghae

~Jin

P.S. Jagiya you sleep like a rock.

I smiled and ate the breakfast he had made for me. After eating I decided to watch a movie. When the movie ended I got up and felt dizzy. My stomach began to feel funny and I had the sudden urge to throw up. I quickly ran to the bathroom and hunched over the toilet emptying my stomach.

"Jagi", I heard someone call out.

"Bathroom", was all I could say before getting back over the toilet.

He came running to my side and rubbed my back. He grabbed a wet towel and put it on my neck.

"Jagiya are you ok?", he asked.

"Just....I don't know.", I said and he looked at me weirdly.

"You don't think..", he started.

"No way I'm on the pill!", I exclaimed and he shrugged.

"There is still a possibility.", he said and I sighed.

He left to by me a test and the result was positive. He was so excited bouncing around like a small child. He smiled and hugged me.

"You'll be a great umma", he whispered before kissing me.