Britney

DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING

CLARY POV
    Jace drove me to school. We got off the car and walked into school. There was a lot of people in front of us causing a clutter. We walk through people. "Yeah, totally, hot pink is totes in right now!" a valley girl says. She has straight brown hair she was wearing a red headband and a red tank top with red leather skirt., her eyes covered by sun glasses .Brittney. She used to bully me when i was in California, which is why i started to wear contacts. I straighten my glasses and turn away hoping she won't notice.
     "Hey, you ok"Jace asks. I nod.
     "Yeah I just need to get to my locker" I say and pass through him. I unlock my locker.
     "Oh.....Em......Gee" I gulp. "You're that guy from the tikki drinks"Britney says. I glance at who she's talking about. .....Jace..... Then she looks at me. "Clarissa Morgenstern....what a surprise" She says.  I straighten my glasses. "It's nice to see you here darling" She says. I glare at her and walk to my class room.

#$%#$%#$%#$
    I didn't think this through. Not at all. finally Jace comes into the class room. i let out a breath. and then sucked it back in as i see Britney come in right after him. I start bitting my lip and tapping my nails on the table, holding my head in my hand. Mr.Starkweather then comes in. "Ok class.....We have a new student, Britney Johnson....welcome....Britney, you will have a tutor this year....Jace...you will be Britney's tutor". I gulp, I can feel my heart beat quicken. It's ok....it's ok....he loves you...he wouldn't break your heart....right?.... Suddenly i was scared..panicking...i didn't want Jace to have my heart in his hands. i trust him..and love him...but still....it also didn't help that i was Jelous. Dammit....why does Britney have to be so stupid! i take a deep breath trying to calm myself down.
^&%^&%^&%^&%^&%
     The bell ringed and i started packing my stuff. Jace was still focused on the assignment. Britney then walked up to him. She slowly and....flirtatiously put her but on his desk. A spark of Jelousy went through me. And also a spark of fear....Britney was pretty....no she was Gorgeous, Jace was Gorgeous...and as i said before...i'm not even slightly pretty. If Jace opened his eyes....he could see he deserved better than me. My heart pounded as i kept looking at them out of the corner of my eye. "Soo" Britney purred. I gulped. "I was tginking we should meet up every day....from.....3:50 to 9: on weekdays and...6:00 am to 10:40?" She says. That takes up all of Jace's free time...there is no way i would see him other than lunch. "Oh, and we should see each otger at lunch too" She says. i biye my lip.
     "you....really need all that time?" Jace asks.
     "Well....i just don't get it" Britney says flirtatiously. My heart pounded on my chest. This is it....whatever he says now will affect our relationship....strongly.
       "Ok then" Jace says. "your schedule it is" He says. my heart dropped. I grabbed my backpack and walked out. it's ok...it's ok....he'll make time for you. i told myself. But that didn't happen.