The ditch!

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING!!!!!!!

CLARY POV

I sigh and knock on the door. Amelia opens it, she is about to close it again but i step in. I walk in and see Imogene and Stephen sitting on the couch. I get terrified. This was a horrible idea. "Clary? shouldn't you be in school?" Imogene asks.
"Actually.....i wanted to try and make things right with.....Jace's Mother" I say not knowing what to call her.
"What do you want child?" I look to my left and see Celine. I swallow.
"I wanted to....to talk to you" Celine looks at me coldly.
"No thank you, now please leave" Celine says.
"Celine! the girl is here trying to talk to you....at least let her speak"
"She's here to ask whether or not she can date my son.....the answer is still no" she says glaring at me. I feel as if someone just threw a bucket of truth on me.
"Well, are you going to give her a reason?" Stephan asks.
"Yes actually, she ditched school....I don't want my son having someone who skips class close to him." She says.
"She skipped class to talk to you" Stephan says.
"Oh Enough with the non sense! Clary come and sit down here....Celine...we will be here while you talk" Imogene says i sit down next to her and accross from Celine. I breathe in and out. My whole relationship with Jace lies in me not screwing up.....again.
"Please, listen Mrs.Herondale.... I know you are probably still very...........hurt, that your bestfriend...my mother got married to your ex boyfriend.....And i understand that, just.....please don't....." I try to find a way to put this without being rude. "please let him be with me" I ask her.
"Why should i? its not like i even make a diffrence! Jace does whatever he wants."Celine says. I shake my head.
"Actually Jace didn't even look at me for the first few months" I say wiping my tears quickly. "Yesterday.....we got into a fight......he told me he couldn't be with me because we didn't have your aproval... thats why i'm here.... I know Jace loves me.....and i know it's hurting him to have his mother make him stay away from me..... so please.....please.....let me date your son" I plead. She looks at me.
"Well Celine?" Stephen asks. Celine taps her foot over and over on the floor as she thinks.

$%$%$%$

"What collage do you want to go to?" She asks.
"Jons Hopkins" I respond. she has been asking me a bunch of qyestions for hours.
"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
"A doctor" I respond.
"What kind?"
"Pediatrition" She raises her eyebrows. "I like kids....I used to volenteer at the day care accross the street from central park" I explain. This could go on for hours and i could still get the 'There is no way you are dating my so ' speech.
"Hobbies?" She asks.
"Reading and sketching" I tell her.
"Favorite subject?"
"Chemistry" I respond.
"Very well Clary" She says.
"Well.....do i have your aproval Mrs.Herondale?" I ask politley. She looks at me. This is it.....