Hurt

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
A/N: Hey Panda444444
thanks for the amazing chapter it was amazing.....which is why i am posting this early!

if you haven't already go read her story! It's Clace (Liberty highschool)

CLARY POV
I walk inside the lobby. "Hey, Why so glum bubble gum?" Jerry the doorman asks.
      "Family problems Jerry" i tell him. He nods and let's me go. I walk inside the penthouse and ignore my parents. I hadn't talked to them since I confronted them about the baby. I go upstairs and walk into my room. I close the door.
       "Jocelyn, she'll be fine, she has her boyfriend, everything will be ok" I hear my dads mumbled voice from downstairs. Tears finally fall. I let out a gasp and then a choked sob. I throw my bag as hard as I can at the wall. He really did it. There is no going back. There is no together for you and Jace. It is over. Those three meaningless words destroyed me. I let out a strangled yell of frustration mixed with a sob. I cough out tears as I yell and punch the wall as hard as I can. I feel pain in my hand since I slit my knuckles and they were bleeding. But if anything it helped with numbing the pain a little bit. It's like when you get shot and you keep pinching or hitting yourself so the pain will go somewhere else other than the shot. I keep punching the wall as I drop to the floor. "Why,why,why?" I sob as I keep punching the wall over and over again. I feel a little delirious. Then I see my knuckles, they are cut deeply but I keep punching the wall wanting the pain to go away. With every punch the cuts get deeper. Finally the door opens. I feel someone pull me away from the wall. And I feel the pain of loosing Jace again.
      "What the hell are you doing?!" Jon asks. I let out a sob.
       "His mom doesn't want me near him Jonny, she doesn't want me near him. He broke up with me Jonny cake" I say using the nicknames we used to use when we were little. He hugged me tightly as I cried.
        "It's ok Carrot cake, you are amazing anyways......way too good for them" He says.
         "If I'm to Good for him then why can't i be with him?" I cry.
          "Because people are stupid Carrot cake." He says.

JACE POV
     "You can't Listen to her!" My grandmother says. "You can't-." I interrupt her.
       "I have to listen to her!" I yell. "She is my mother!" I tell her frustrated.
        "But you love Clary." My grandma says. "Listen Jace, you don't fall in love every life time. People die without ever falling in love! You just did! You fell in love with Anna amazing girl......and you're just going to....let her go for some whim your mother has?!"
       "Your Grandma is right" My Dad says. " You can't just let this girl go" He says.
        "But Mom doesn't want me to be with her...you herd her....she'll ....she'll throw me out or disown me if I do.....is it even worth it if my own mother hates her that much?" I ask.
          "Of course it's worth it! Your mother is being delirious and not opening her eyes!" Grandma says. Should I really put my moms love at risk for Clary?