I hate you Elise

DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING

A/N: No offense to anyone named Elise....Belive me you will hate Elise too! Even if your name is Elise...you will hate this Elise!....Also it's pronounced Eh-Lee-s....Ok that's it.

Another A/N: I am posting this early because I just finished NeRds....Posting will be the same though...but I already have all the chapters pre written so....yeah....anyways that's it

JACE POV
I was kissing her. Finally. It was like a breathe of fresh air. Until someone inturupted. "Jace?" I look up and see Elise. Damm you Elise.
"Elise?" I ask.
"Jace? Who is this?" She asks. Clary pushes me away.
"I'm Clary, his Gir-......his Frie-....no one" She finally decides. My heart skips a beat as she almost says girlfriend.
"You're Clary" Elise gives me a look that says 'Oh no you did not!' I fold my hands across my chest.
"Yes, Clary, this is Elise....One of my cousins" I tell her. She nods.
"Uhm....yeah, i'm gonna go....It's nice to meet you Elise" Clary says then walks away. I want to go get her. But i look at Elise. Elise comes up to me and grabs my arm roughly.
"What is wrong with you? you know what your mother said about that girl!" She warns. I sigh and shake my head.
"I hate you Elise" I tell her and walk out of school.

CLARY POV
I was on the couch at home. I was now dressed like Nerdy Clary. It might be weird having two sides to me. But.... Nerdy Clary is who i really am. Popular Clary is a cover up. That's why i wore her to school today. And i will tomorrow. I was wearing The same white tank top from school, but i had a beige sweater with black sweatpants and adidas shoes.

 I was wearing The same white tank top from school, but i had a beige sweater with black sweatpants and adidas shoes

And i wore Glasses. My parents go downstairs. "Clary" My mother says. I glance at her. Mom's belly had gotten bigger. "W-we're leaving for London" My mother says. Mom told me a few weeks ago that she and dad were leaving. Of course i didn't listen. I roll my eyes
"I don't care.....goodbye" i tell her. Those are the first words i have directed to her in weeks.
"Ok, goodbye sweetie....We love you" she says and leaves with my dad. I sigh and keep watching TV.

CELINE'S POV (didn't see that coming either did you?)
"Why did you do this Celine?" Gia, Elise's mother asks.
"Because....I know Morgensterns....They break you...they..they crush you" I tell her.
"Well if the girl won't crush him then you will..... actually you already did" I glare at Gia.
"No i didn't " I say.
"Yes you did! Have you even seen the boy? No offense but he looks like trash!"
"Gia..."
"No, Celine...Listen...I herd Eli and Jace talking...... They were talking about the girl....you know what he said?" I roll my eyes. "He said he was in love with her.....and that today some girl named Holly Hills took a picture of This girl tha tlooked as if she was over him. It was taken out of context......Celine.... He used to be happy, filled with happiness. And when he wanted you two to meet....he thought you would've been supportive..... How far did you even go?" She asks. My eyes widen. Then i calm down.
"As far as you can......He was my first....and i thought he would be my last.....but i guess i was wrong" I tell her.
"It's funny," Gia says. I look at her in confusion. "It's funny how 'Jocelyn' took Valentine away from you.....And you took Clary away from Jace....." She says.