You will never find a girl like that

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

JACE POV
"What?! why?!" My father asks.
"I can't date someone my Mother doesn't like....you know...'Family first' or whatever" i explain.
"What?! No, Jace...listen to me, ok? Honestly, right now screw your mom" my eyes widen and i look at him as if he were crazy. He rolls his eyes. "I talked to this girl for...what five seconds? and she already had my full aproval...And your grandmother loves her....you know your grandmother only stands up for two types of people. Her friends and her family, so your grandmother standing up for a complete stranger against her own family is crazy, but that girl....that girl made us all fall for her in 10 seconds flat." He says. "Your mother right now is blinded by rage of her past, but when she actually gets to know her, she is going to love her....So don't get rid of her....because i swear to you Jace, if you do you are going to regret it the rest of your life," My dad tells me. I know he's right. I also want him to be right. I love Clary with all my heart...but if my mom doesn't like her, i would have to let her go.

CLARY POV
I walk inside the penthouse. "HELLO" I yell, no one answers. mom and dad had to do something! I go upstairs and turn on the shower to hot, it takes some time to get the water hot, then i remember i lend my body wash in my moms bathroom. i walk to her bathroom and grab it. As i turn to leave i notice something in the trash can. I grab it and my eyes widen. I drop the body wash on my foot, but i don't even flinch. I had a positive pregnancy test. i drop to the floor. No, it can't be possible...right? my mother can't be pregnant. I grab the body wash and take the possitive test. As i hear my parents come home, i go inside the shower with my dirty green dress. i drop to the floor and stare at the wall. How did this happen? I gather enough courage and turn off the water. I go out and start walking down the stairs with the test. My parents still don't look up Then i slip and fall down the stairs. My parents gasp as they notice me. "I'm fine" I tell them as i get up. I grab the pregnancy test and show them. My mother gasps.
"CLARISSA ADELE MORGENSTERN" She yells as her hand slides into my dad's. "YOU'RE PREGNANT?!" She yells. I frown at her.
"NO, BUT YOU ARE" I say throwing the pregnancy test at her. "How coyld you not tell me?" i ask her. "Actually not only about this but about Celine?" I ask.
"we didn't think we would ever see her again" My Father says.
"Well you did, and now.....now i think you just destroyed any chance i had with Jace.......He's probably going to break up with me tomorrow" I tell them. Right as i say that i realize it's actually true. Tears roll down my cheek. "Thanks a lot"I whisper as i go back upstairs and lock the bathroom. I go back into the shower and turn it on and slide to the floor. I cry and cry. There is no way Jace will ever get back together with me. Ever.